New exhaust for Tetanus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New exhaust for Tetanus

I will be dropping the car off tomorow at noon for the new exhaust....I got 2 Flowmaster 40's for my birthday and I cant wait to hear how this car sounds....2.5 out the back where MOPAR exahust should exit witha H pipe........Stoked

Pics to come

Re: New exhaust for Tetanus

t'll be great ! Congrats

Comment

you should take the people who gave you those flows off your christmas list, flows are bad man, shoulda got some magnaflows of hookers..

Comment

On a street car, I love the sound of Flowmasters.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Rockford
          you should take the people who gave you those flows off your christmas list, flows are bad man, shoulda got some magnaflows of hookers..
          magnaflows are too tame, I dont like them, hookers...never used them...Like the flowmaster sound...I am happy with them...now off the the exhaust shop.....

Comment

Do you have a way to record the sound of the new system and post it here? that would be cool - i'm not there yet in my tech savvyness...

a little O/T but why am I the only one that likes warlocks with the removable caps for open exhaust?

it's as if nobody else got that page in the summit catalogue - I loved those things on my mustang, three wing nuts on each side and you had straight pipes, put the plugs back in and they sounded great - melow, but good.

I've got a pair of 3" when summit put them on clearance - they'll go in the mach1 whatever year I get to the exhaust on that thing.

There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I didn't see that, neat stuff!

link to 3" version

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Personal prefference, Flowmasters belong on trucks. I like Dynomaxes personally though I am very happy with my Magnaflows. But afterall I do drive a Buick.
                Central TEXAS Sleeper
                USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Originally posted by milner351
                  Do you have a way to record the sound of the new system and post it here? that would be cool - i'm not there yet in my tech savvyness...

a little O/T but why am I the only one that likes warlocks with the removable caps for open exhaust?

Yes I will ake video of it.....

Those mufflers are cool...never seen them till jim postd that link there...

I dropped it off at noon, scared the crap out of some kids on bikes when I drove by and blipped the gas so it popped ...should be done by 12 tomorrow...the kid working on it said " I cant wait to get started on this one, this is gonna be fun" .....I was happy hear that...it means the guy working on it gives a shit and its going to be good work....cant wait!!!!

Comment

i love flows
                    have magabaflows n my 57 and wish i put the flowmasters i have under the bench on it {still might}
                    warlocks are cool we ran them on my brothers 68 chevelle 3 inch but he did not have tails at the time and it droned real bad now it has full exhaust out the back with an h pipe {like everything sles i build} with flowmasters sounds killer
                    glad to hear your stil haveing fun and working on the mopower can't wait to hear it

Comment

Stopped by to see how the car was comming along, it wont be done today...thats fine...no way to pick it up....But it looks great, the kid doing it is about 20 and is really having fun with it....He is my new exhaust guy no doubt about it...today was his day off and guess where he was.....bending and welding pipe for my car...He wanted to do it becasue he says he rarely gets to do projects like this.....

Comment

I too think the world revolves around flowmasters.

Comment

Hopefuly I will pick her up at noon tomorrow..if work dont get in my way...damn job

Comment

sound we need sound

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....I go it and it sounds friggin wicked, and runs like a new figgin car ;D...except for the damn hedder leaking on the pass side >....It ticks something aweful and I dont have time to double up and/or replace the gasket...as soon as I am done...I will post a video

Comment

Working...
                              X