No announcement yet.

The Silver Buick's well Silver Buick!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO good to remember The Silver Buick's history. And yours, too. As the history goes along a wife shows up, then a son - neat stuff. And TSB was there for all of it.

Dan

Comment

• Before you know it, it'll be a silver anniversary....
      Time flies with the right lady..

Comment

• I enjoyed the recap. Are you taking the Firebird to dragweek this year?
        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
        1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
        ​​​​​​

Comment

• That's the plan. The engine short block is at a machine shop and the transmission is in a pro-builder's hands. I need to wrap up the re-wiring work and promptly start on the new set of headers.
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• No real update here, just drive it semi-regularly. My son loves going for drives and taken to school in it. I want to re-do the fuel system similarly to how I updated the Firebird's recently. Namely larger fuel line and more robust fuel pump system.
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• Hard to think that your little guy is going to school! Seems like he was born last year (time speeds up as you age).

Dan

Comment

• Randal - your work really is inspiring - I will always remember reading about you changing engines in the snow in your car port, feeling guilty I had a heated garage.
                There's always something new to learn.

Comment

• Just caught up on this thread, NICE. Glad to year you are still driving the car. Last year I didn't use the Javelin much, but this year I have made some updates and having fun with it again. No doubt that will happen with the Buick too.

Comment

Working...
                  X