My 300 on all 4 wheels!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 300 on all 4 wheels!!!

I know I don't post much... but still, had to share this with my fellow CarJunkies...

On August 4th, what started out as a simple K-frame swap, turned into a journey.

Well, the journey is still underway, but Thursday something major happened... My 1979 Chrysler Cordoba 300 touched back down to earth.

New powder coated K-frame and other suspension components. Solid Aluminum Isolator Biscuits on the K-frame and T-bar xmember. Firm Feel tubular upper control arms. New (to me) trans. New thermoquad (not yet on). Hooker ceramic coated competition headers (just hanging for the moment). Still on stock t-bars/sway bar. Upgrades for later...

Could've been done a lot sooner, but happy its almost done now!

Re: My 300 on all 4 wheels!!!

Looks good man.

Comment

You know, I really like the looks of those cars. Good job getting her back on the ground!

Comment

Rickardo would like what you've done with the car ! Good job

Comment

got your post on the MOAPR mailing list....looking good man,

Comment

Sweet ride!!
            Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

thanks for the kind words all! hopefully tomorrow the rain will hold out and i can adjust it back to normal height.

Hoosier - no kidding. the eventual plan is to actually keep this car, and not ever get rid of it. Custom plates DPLANE and a little sketch of Ricardo and Herve in their white suites wearing racing helmets looking up with Herve pointing to the sky. no, I'm not kidding, i see it in my head, i know i'll be putting it on the rear decklid on the driver's side...

Joe - didn't know you are a proud MMLr. I haven't been very active there lately, just seeing the usual crew for Carlisle.

Comment

I just joined..... an aquantance suggested I look at it...hes got a very nice lime green Road Runner....cool guy..forget his name...anyway.... dont really like the whole e-mail forum thing...ackward

Comment

Originally posted by CudaZappa
                  thanks for the kind words all! hopefully tomorrow the rain will hold out and i can adjust it back to normal height.

Hoosier - no kidding. the eventual plan is to actually keep this car, and not ever get rid of it. Custom plates DPLANE and a little sketch of Ricardo and Herve in their white suites wearing racing helmets looking up with Herve pointing to the sky. no, I'm not kidding, i see it in my head, i know i'll be putting it on the rear decklid on the driver's side...

Joe - didn't know you are a proud MMLr. I haven't been very active there lately, just seeing the usual crew for Carlisle.
                  Cool

Comment

Working...
                  X