Some Pic's of a couple Treasures...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Pic's of a couple Treasures...

Here are a couple cars a friend of mine has in his collection. Like his 66' Satellite Hemi; I can only WISH to have something this cool...

1971 Cuda, Triple Black, 440-6pk, 4 Spd. Car. He bought in the early 80's. Getting a Re-paint

Rear view

Three hungry mouths to feed...

1975 Pontiac Trans Am-14K miles, bought it brand new-Still smells like a new car inside.

Re: Some Pic's of a couple Treasures...

Wow! Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard. That Cuda is awesome. Billboards? I would love to see it when it's done. I was looking for an E-body convertable project a couple of years ago, but prices went through the stratosphere before I could find one. Now anything I see is way out of my price range, or so far gone I could never afford to piece it back together. I think my only hope is if somebody does a reproduction Cuda convertable body like Dynacorn did with the Camaro. Or convert my '70 Barracuda hardtop. I think I read somewhere that Goodmark was considering making a cuda convertable.

The car that got me into muscle cars in the first place was reading about Steven Siegel's yellow '71 Hemicuda convertable in Muscle Car Review when I was 16. The '71 Cuda convertable has always been my favorite muscle car of all time, and if I was going to do one, it would be triple black, 4-speed, with a shaker and billboards. Your friend is a lucky guy.

Comment

I'm a mopar guy, but am starting to love old TA's. Any better pics of that bird??

Comment

I wont bw able to get any better pic's of the TA for a while. Right now the TA is on the back burner as his Satellite is down with a re-do on the engine. Currently He has me reworking the gas tank to clear the New Dana's rear end housing, and adding a sump an pickup tube (Pictures to come). I won't be able to get any pic's of it until spring. The Cuda is waiting for its turn in the painter's booth. His toy's are so cool-but I guess it's easier without a wife, or kids to take priority in your life. Thanks for the replies...Rob Wagle

Comment

Cool cuda. Triple black rules!
          I'm wife and 'kiddless' but haven't found an affordable 'cuda yet in my neck of the woods... ;)
          www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Working...
          X