Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Screaming Detroit's new project

VT - Do you ever sleep?

Seems like you are in more junkyards with old cars than any 50 other people I know.... you live a charmed life my friend.
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

...lucky guy....i wish we had decent yards around here

my best deal was my 70 chevelle malibu...307/pg virgin 59k miles 2000 for 700 bucks (in 89) needed two front fenders..at the time were $386.00 /pc straight from GM..

also

a (green-yak!) 78 camaro with a carbed L98 ...700 bucks

enjoy
      "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

Now THAT'S body work! Makes my humble skills look - pretty darn good!

Dan

Comment

I'ts been almost a year but after the wedding, and the honeymoon is over I decided that it was time to pull the torino out. I took some shots of where I fixed to floor where the seat bolts, there will be more to come!

Original Carjunkie TV Member

Comment

Are you going to run it out to BSEAST? ;D

Comment

Originally posted by milner351
              The car needs quarters and some work on the front fenders. He won't run it with the Windsor in it. I've tried to convince him to do it, but he doesn't want to run it until the big stroker 460 is in it.

Greg, there's still time to make this thing strip ready for October. ;D

I say throw some gears, a cam, intake and headers on it. Who cares what it looks like, and so what if it runs 14s, as long as you make it there.

Comment

Originally posted by vt junk
                Originally posted by milner351
                The car needs quarters and some work on the front fenders. He won't run it with the Windsor in it. I've tried to convince him to do it, but he doesn't want to run it until the big stroker 460 is in it.

Greg, there's still time to make this thing strip ready for October. ;D

I say throw some gears, a cam, intake and headers on it. Who cares what it looks like, and so what if it runs 14s, as long as you make it there.
                Now we're talking! all the W stuff is cheap used too - heck - with your stash of parts I bet you could have this thing ready to run "ugly" with stuff you have laying around!

Comment

[/quote]

Now we're talking! all the W stuff is cheap used too - heck - with your stash of parts I bet you could have this thing ready to run "ugly" with stuff you have laying around!

[/quote]

Now you have me thinking. I've got a 4.10 center section, and we could throw my 357 in it with the Victor heads and see how long the FMX trans will hold it.

Comment

oh no -- I've turned into a hotrod project enabler! ;D

don't worry about running ugly - with all I have to do to the ranger to get it ready for BSEast - if I even make it - there's no way we'll have time to sand it down and put a coat of primer on it.... so it will run "UGLY" but hopefully it will run!

Comment

Working...
                    X