CM325 (chris's crap) projects,etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CM325 (chris's crap) projects,etc...

While talking to DF this weekend apparently i have placed some of my posts in the wrong section so i'll try to fix this here.Some of you have already seen these pics but this is the spot i'll continue to dump them rather than start a new on for each build.

Originally posted by CM325
    Here's a couple pics i found of the build and the finished product.
    Hope you enjoy, I was going for a 50's style bike restored in the 60's.

Sorry if these pics are huge.

I hadn't yet decided how i wanted the fender so i rode it like this for a week or so.

Here is about where i wanted it.Rolled back over the wheel not the typical bobbed end found on these.

Had to make a support foor the fender. This is what i came up with.

mock up

Makin some floor boards, it had billet style pegs but they didn't fit the theme. Nore where they big enough for my 13's.

I think that's about it.

Here's a few of the wharehouse. I haven't got all the parts and cars in there yet. But it's a start.

My Nova, I bought it when I was 15, It's been hacked on for yrs. I purchased a Vortec 8100 for her. Going to try and make a torque turd out of it. I think stock it has like 320bhp/410trq below 4250. She's got a long way to go.

These are for DF,We agree on so many things but clearly not on these. Had this since i was 18. Way to many stories to tell, Shes gettin fully rebuilt everything,engine,suspension,bushings,exhaust,etc. . Maybe 30% of the original car will be left after this and including everything else since the 90's. Shes been in 19 states and to Houston and back 7 times. Currently sitting on 245,000 ml.
    Maybe once I'm done we could see how the FURY does against MY 3 around a track, rather than some old guy beating on his stock bimmer. Anyway hope you guys except me even though I do appreciate a german car in the curves. Detroit in the straights and anything with 4 wheels.

Chris

I also removed the truck thread so here it is as well

Re: CM325 (chris's crap) projects,etc...

So here one of mine, Nothing to special, no crazy mods, just an old truck in all it's used up glory.
    She does run,well i might add. Reads 89,000 (don't know if or how many times thats rolled over) 3 speed.
    I was going to put her in the violation game, but that implies that i did something. I've just kept her alive, after purchase and tires. I might have 150$ in her. Had it for three yrs.

Thanks, hope you enjoy.
    Chris.

P.S. Yes, it's safe enough for my little girl to ride in, hence the child seat, she loves it.

Comment

Thats it for now, hopefully work will pick up so i won't be so afraid to spend more cash on these.

Comment

I like the pics, and shop, but my question is, what kind of motor and cc's is that on the bike?
        Living the dream!

Comment

little bitty, it's a honda based 110. We used to sell these they're kinds like a kick ass scooter.
          I got to where i could no longer deal with the suplier so we stopped. It's a lot of fun cause when it's rapped out and the only suspension you have is a springer up front with way high spring rates. It's a little hairy at 60mph.

Thanks i really just couldn't afford to build the bike i wanted so got this kit and changed things a bit. I don't ride much anymore it has about 650 mls. on it, i just like the way it looks sitting around. Stays under plastic the majority of the time.
          Had a good time this week hopefully i'll get one of mine running again soon, maybe i'll see you on a tour sometime.
          Chris

Comment

it probably gets 75 mpg, man, you could sell thousands of those in todays gas crunch. do you have alot tied up in it? could it be tagged and titled anywhere?
            Living the dream!

Comment

Working...
            X