No announcement yet.

Big Lincoln Build Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those Eagle ST's are older than DIRT!!! Seriously, I have made dirt in a compost pile that is newer than those tires!!!
    But they're in pretty good shape. We're well aware that street driving is going to be very low speed to our burnout area, then creep back to the shop to swap them off. Hopefully they don't blow up! But we're not going to sit there and roast them like they do in a competition. I just want to get some rolling video. Last time he did mostly brake stands. Although its still open rear...which makes for somewhat boring burnouts!
    Tires are weird, some go forever, some don't age well at all... There is a guy at work that just picked up a '80 C3 corvette with the older BFG TA tread pattern tires and has been driving it daily all summer! I believe they have to be from the 80's early 90's? No issues so far and the tires look like new, tread depth and no visible dryrot.

I am planning to drive it a little...but I guess I'm just as guilty! My summer ride has seen hardly any miles this year as well....
    Last edited by andy30thz; September 1, 2015, 05:01 AM.

Comment

The steel wheels make it. Looks great.
      Tom
      Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Working...
      X