Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The 32 Ford Roaster

Originally posted by KeithTurk
    With the Maty boys help we really have sorted out the starter finally... it's been slightly more then difficult... The guages got finished yesterday... I ordered the seat foam and swatches of seat material...

So on and so forth... my intention is to bring it to Maxton for the Top Speed Challange... ( and maybe a bike or two )

K
    I can't wait to ride in that car it is truly is a piece of work!! The sccoters will be a blast!!!!!!

Comment

Tonya got her first ride the other day... Something about not liking the way I was spinning the tires in most the gears... she wants to know if she can drive it normally... Hmmm ( head hanging in shame and udder dejection )( well maybe Not... )

Keith

Comment

Nothing like the sound of a singing big block, smokin tires, and your chick behind the wheel making you the proudest guy in the world....

Life must be grand!!!!!

mike

p.s. Tonya will you take me for a ride!!!! I'll even say please if I have too ;D

Comment

I'm guessing she'll get used to it. Or you can swap me the BB for my six......

Dan

Comment

X2 on the ride. I'll be at Maxton with bells on.
            200 mph or bust.......

Comment

pics vid something?

Comment

Come on Keith. You had to get it back from upholstery by now. Don't hold out on us. ;D

Seth
                200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Remember Seth, these guys are in Alabama. I've heard that they are still out hunting Naugas - it takes hundreds of the little devils to make a whole interior. Guess they don't know that you can buy 'em pre-skinned and on a roll.

Dan

Comment

Well we took the 32 out today and had a nice little putt around the neighborhood... didn't even get a ticket...

Deserved one... but didn't get it... Hmmm

K ( there maybe a film in there somewhere if I can figure out how to edit it )( yep we got a bit on tape )

Comment

It sounded Good when you started it up in the Garage, minus the few Backfires.
                      The look on the Kids faces when Tonya took them for a ride was Priceless.
                      Hope all is going well.

Comment

Working...
                      X