No announcement yet.

Dodge COE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! great work and photo next to the stock rigs! does the tire hit the fender? how is the turning radius?
    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
    1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
    ​​​​​​

Comment

SWEET PROJECT!
      Sweet collection... Man! All those nice "new looking" rigs...
      All those "stock looking" rigs.
      Makes my 52 look like rust pile!

Comment

Thanks guyz.
        The braces are missing for the bottom of the fenders, but they do not hit the fenders in there home position. And the tires are larger in front than I think I'll run. Turns very sharp cause its an Astro van in front and the wheel base is no longer than the longbed.

Comment

Just came across this and read thru the whole deal. Love all the cool problem solving fabrication. There are some great ideas there which are transferable to other areas. I can't wait to see this thing through further development. Thanks for sharing!
          Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

Comment

Finally ran across an outfit that produces adapters to mount 8 lug dually wheels to 5x5 lug pattern of my Astro/Eldo caddy rotors...gonna hafta clear a space to bring her back in to check it out! Will look the way I originally invisioned now!

Comment

Pretty hunk of machining. The adaptor plate from the M-B 3-eared trans output to a standard Dana driveshaft flange is the same sort of pretty - LOVE nice machining.

Dan

Comment

b-e-a-u-ti-ful... getin' antsy waiting to see what wheels will look like on her with those...
                Patrick & Tammy
                - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

I've been thinking of this truck and wondered if its made it out of the back shed lately?
                  Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

As was I, sick minds think alike?... ...

Comment

• My list of projects is stupid large (maybe not as large as the accumulative of Stineys) and maintaining the ones I do drive is gettin in the way. Still have it...

Comment

• What part of Illinois are you located? Id really like to see your coe. I would like to do one someday for my business..

Comment

• Must have INPUT!!!!! (How's it coming?)

Dan

Comment

• Sorry I haven't stopped in more often. Doin work on several projects...jus not this one right now. I live in Rockford. If that does you any good, lemme know and your welcome to stop by.

Comment

• any more updates. this is one bad ass build. great job on the fab work
                              CHECK US OUT AT:
                              www.ridetech.com

Comment

• Hope everything is good out there......Rockford is next door to Fairdale where the tornado just hit yesterday. Man, I feel for all those people losing everything. I've helped clean up after a tornado, it isn't fun.

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Working...
                                X