candy wagon 1964 dodge wagon action shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• candy wagon 1964 dodge wagon action shots

i havent been able to post progress pics since last winter..... and still it wont let me. says uploader full and images are to large. then when i try to post a smaller pic, it says you already posted this! i give up!!!!!!!!!! anyone have a simple fix for this? i've got some really cool pics of the car from this summer! anyway, if someone could figure out how i can make it work, that would be cool. thanks

Re: candy wagon 1964 dodge wagon action shots

Go to photobucket.com, upload your pics for free and paste here. Works for me and I'm a pc idiot....really.

Comment

Originally posted by AFFORDILLAC
      Go to photobucket.com, upload your pics for free and paste here. Works for me and I'm a pc idiot....really.
      X2 - I was completely flummoxed by the photo posting thing until introduced to Photobucket. Under General Discussion on this site hunt down (using the search tool) HotRodLadyCrusr's e-mail titled 'Photo Posting 101'. It has a complete explanation.
      Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

lets try this.....

Comment

Damn!!! .....and your local too!! Byron Dragway in October! ;D

Comment

That will happen if you forget to take the camping gear and beer cooler out.

Very cool -- hope it was an inexpensive landing...
            Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

actually i'm from duluth mn....... we just came to byron for the contest. holy crap do they know how to prep a track!!!!
              here's another shot... from brainerd musclecar shootout.

Comment

i'll post a few more pics of the car later...(my daughter has alot in her camera and will need to school me on how to get them where i need them).

the landings were hard on the oilpan at first, but now it is "clearanced" just right ;D :o :o

Comment

Working...
                X