Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Disco Nova LIVES ( now with pictures )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Disco Nova LIVES ( now with pictures )

You liked that one eh Gene?

:D

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

LOL... Yes!
      The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Way to go, Keith. We want wheels up pics at the drags come spring.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Are those some white painted shoenfelds under the hood of that disco nova....
          Did you get the posi and the 3.73's in it yet?

Comment

No on both Counts Mike.... the Headers are Black jack specials I bought at Advance 12yrs ago for the Camaro... 69 bucks as I recall.... ended up buying two pair cause I hammered them at Maxton with how low the car was.... so I took both sets and cut and pasted them with new tubes to make them round again...

The 373 is in the trunk ready for install... just got to get there... figure the driveshaft and trans linkage is more important...

I'm still thinking about putting mufflers on it and driving it on the street... Hmmm

K

Comment

trans linkage !!!!!!!! vice grips and a hole in the floor

Comment

Dave you still got that Junk Nova?

K

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
                  I'm still thinking about putting mufflers on it and driving it on the street... Hmmm

K
                  Keith, I don't see any reason not to; that car is 100% "Street-Machine", except where it came from in California where it could never pass smog because of the year of manufacture.
                  -dulcich

Comment

no went to the crusher like a week ago o now you want parts LOL

kept the sub frame and it is bent!!!!!!!!!!!! that is the only thing i bought it for!!!!!!!!!

Comment

core support ended up being bent., was going to keep headlight stuff for you but tow truck driver beat me to the car sat morning when we scraped it ,tried to pull it up on flat bed and ripped core support clean out of it because frame was not there wish i had pics it was kinda funny

Comment

Most of the little junk I need is so cheap to buy that it's not worth shipping... Like the trans linkage... it's just about going to a junk yard here and finding a car like it.... Keep in mind we don't have pick a part's here... we have the criminal element running yards like they are stills... Insurance has made it really hard for these guys to let us cruise like we used to...

K

Comment

i can keep a look out out for one in the yards. you know now that i got this one there will be like lots of them in the yards or someone will have one for less than i paid for this . what is your little parts list like?????

Comment

keith I think I still have a good shifter and linkage laying around. You can take it back with you in a few weeks if you want. And its Dave, you ass hole not Mike, or Truck.... ;D

Comment

Just saw this thread and am glad the Disco finally got the rear tires replaced ...

Comment

K, you absolutely have to make the car streetable. No question. Besides, how lame would it be to have a 13 second car that you don't have to smog that isn't street legal? Besides, it could be a do it all car. Drag, LSR, cruiser. Doesn't have to be top of the heap at any one of them. Just good, cheap fun. Come on.... just throw on a set of cheap turbo mufflers and a set of plates.
                                Bakersfield, CA.

Comment

Working...
                                X