• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video of my 72 chevelle

hopefully this works. http://mssftw.com/videos/SD-lt1racing.wmv

Re: video of my 72 chevelle

That thing runs good, very nice.
    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

thanks for replying. wasnt sure if it would work. i dont know alot about computers. it wasnt my best pass of the day but the only one i have.

Comment

i'd like to thank the guys at nmca for the wright up in the jan. 09 FSC (fastest streetcar mag.). theirs also a pic. in the article, sporting the hubcaps and whitewalls. it isnt up on their site yet. i'll post a link when it comes up. thanks

Comment

So that's what sunny weather looks like :-\
          Nice run.
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Sweet!!! I love this car!
            What trans are you running, rear gear and spray?
            It just seems like something you could drive everyday if you wanted to and still blast out a respectable number when you want to!
            Awesome!

Comment

trans. is a th350 with a 10" convertor. rear gear is the original 3.08. the n2o is an nos dry kit for an lt1 (kit comes with its on fuel psi regulator and two n2o solenoids. (most kits come with a fuel solenoid and a n2o). i took the 2nd off because i didnt see a need for it. i then used the second solenoid and some extra line and fittings for a second stage. the drykits only go up to 150 shot. with my set up i can leave on 100 then come in on another 100. or adjust jets for track conditions. so it has about 200 shot of dry n2o on it. the car averaged 17 mpg driving to and from the track including the passes at the track. it was 110 miles each way. very drivable. also the nos fuel pump that comes with the drykit is all i have on the car. i mounted by the gas tank and works great. no other pump on the car.

Comment

Working...
              X