• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tiresmoke!
    replied
    Re: The Ruster Duster

damn Mopars and their offset engine layouts...LOL

I'm sure Jeff will have it in tip-top, non-leaking condition soon enough.

That one might be the one to take down to da Suds.......not so sure about O'Reilly's afterwards, the cops would nail your ass before you made it there.

;D

Leave a comment:

• SpeedJunkee's Carbs
    replied

Had a few tranny problems, so made a deal with Indyshiftman to have it fixed. Can't wait to get it back and goto streetlegal night!

Leave a comment:

• SpeedJunkee's Carbs
    replied

Got the X-pipe with a set of Dynomax welded mufflers installed today. Thanks to TTI for sponsorship. I will post some pictures and a video clip soon, mybe even with a burnout!.... ;D

Leave a comment:

• SpeedJunkee's Carbs
    replied

The video will be comming very soon..... ;D

Here are a few more after I got the hood lined up and the hood pins installed.

and the nose shot

Leave a comment:

• Scott Liggett
    replied

Some nice work and pics. Thanks for sharing. I hope to see videos of tire torture when it's running.

Leave a comment:

• SpeedJunkee's Carbs
    replied

Got the hoses hooked up and the radiator filled back up today, also checking out the air filter clearance (still have a NOS plate to install ;D ) Also got the gauges hooked up.

Leave a comment:

• tiresmoke!
    replied

That hood looks good....it better, after all of the work that went into getting that thing to fit.

The radiator is sweet.......I take it Ben's gonna run an electric fan on this?

Don't forget to order the lower radiator hose in the A.M.

Smoke

Leave a comment:

• SpeedJunkee's Carbs
    replied

Did some more work on it today. Was sopuse to work on the Super Coupe but I didn't get my parts in yet. So I decided to install the new fiberglass bolt on hood from Penstar, and the new aluminum radiator from Northern.

after putting the new springs on I had to modify the henge itself

Then the radiator

Leave a comment:

• SpeedJunkee's Carbs
    replied

I believe they are Weld Racing, with Mickeys street mounted on them. The car ran in the 9's before with a small block. Now we plan on putting a big block with a procharger in it.

Leave a comment:

• Junk Whisperer
    replied

I do like those Wheels. Brand? And how fast have ya gotten 'J-D'? ~J/W-OO6.

Leave a comment:

• SpeedJunkee's Carbs
    replied

The dart is super cool, we can drive it to the track, pull of the plate and insert the chute! The cage is a dead give away though.

Leave a comment:

• Junk Whisperer
    replied

Nice. Seems 'ole 'Joe Dart's TRAILER is in need some new Wheels 'an Tires ;D! It's kind of odd,not too many folks around here(Philadelphia..)go 'an 'Hot-Rod' '73-'76 Darts/Valiants/Dart-Sports---they usually go to scrap weather they're rust free or not---folks just don't dig them. Landlord's got two of them outside for sale(He doesn't collect these Cars....only the eariler pre 73's..). ~J/W-006.

Leave a comment:

• SpeedJunkee's Carbs
    replied

Originally posted by tiresmoke!
    Ready to see that thing pull a wheel...LOL

You GOTTA do a thread on "Joe Dart"...that thing is just the COOLEST!
    Here a picture of Joe Dart, I will start a thread on it after we get back to it. The hood is in back of the truck, we didn't want it to blow off. And all of our cars are street legal.

Leave a comment:

• Junk Whisperer
    replied

Is that for the A/C ;D? Anywho,the Car's lookin' tough....EXCEPT for that Faggot 'Flaming-Skull-Sticker' on the rear Quarter : :P ;). ~J/W-006.

Leave a comment:

• SpeedJunkee's Carbs
    replied

Originally posted by whiteduster360
    This car is a real sleeper...as long as you keep the hood down!
    So I guess if we wanted to keep this a sleeper we should leave this on it, right......... ;D

Leave a comment:

Working...
X