Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

minor victories.....upholstery NOW WITH PICS (link)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kyhunter89
    replied
    Re: minor victories.....upolstry

usually im not a post whore screaming "this post is worthless without pics" but in this case... it very true.

Leave a comment:

• JOES66FURY
    Guest replied

I will try to get some photos up this week...the more I look at it the happier I am....very proud of myself...gonna do the pass side this weekend.....trying to get the interior tip top prior to a car show at my wifes high school.....the engine looks great...the interior will look good.....the body....eh....not so much.......

Leave a comment:

• fahrenschnell
    replied

Very nice......Can't wait for the pics.

Seth

Leave a comment:

• Huskinhano
    replied

That's what I like about this place, people aren't afraid to make and do their own stuff. Good job!

Leave a comment:

• cantvalve16
    replied

Dude! I been thinkin' about doing the same thing for my Ranchero when I get some spare change. Post pics when your equipment will cooperate.

Leave a comment:

• JOES66FURY
    started a topic minor victories.....upholstery NOW WITH PICS (link)

minor victories.....upholstery NOW WITH PICS (link)

Well I don't have money to takle those quarter pans so I fugured I play around this weekend with the door panels....the old ones were junk, torn and dry rotted.....so I used the old stuff to make patterns.....I got some back board from home depot ....16 bucks.....got some black vinal from the fabric store....40 bucks.....glue....10 bucks....batting.....10 bucks.......I rivited to back board to the upper door plate to make a whole new panel....cake ....I then used 3M spray glue to lay the batting down.....then layed the vinal over that...trimmed so there was about 1 and a half inches to fold over the back side......put the window felt back on......installed it then put the door handles and cranks back on.....3M taped the fury red white and blue logo back on (had it laying around) and it looks pretty darns good for my fist shot.....sadly I can't share the photos just yet due to computer issues but I had to share my minor victory with someone who would care......
Working...
X