Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

minor victories.....upholstery NOW WITH PICS (link)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: minor victories.....upholstery NOW WITH PICS (link)

Looks more betterer to me. Good job! When you hit the Lottery you can have some hotshot redo it in ostrich hyde or some such, but it looks pretty decent right now.

Dan

Comment

Dan, if i hit the lottery this thing is going to be given away on this forum right here to some lucky kid who cant afford his own moneypit.....an i am gonna buy me the cleanest 64 hemi 4spd sport fury i can find....if such an animal exsists....making this rusted out nightmare nothing but a faded bitter memory.....

thanks for the compliment....

Comment

Come on Joe, if you gave that car away you'd kick yourself for the rest of your life! ;D

Nice work, looks great!

Comment

Nicely done - way to take on one of the jobs most folks farm out - and you did it for cheap! Thanks for taking the rest of us on the ride and showing us how you did it.
          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Hell yeah it was cheap 300 bucks a pop for new panels....I got about 100 bucks tied up in tools and materials.....and I am gonna do the dash pad next...what's the worst that can happen...I ruin an already ruined dash pad.....it got cold as hell here this week...even snowed last night so the passenger side will have to wait till it warms up......

Thanks for the compliments guys...

Comment

Great Job! Thanks for the tips.

Comment

Working...
              X