64 nova always in progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64 nova always in progress

im scooter and this is my 64 nova "freddy" . right now ive got a 302 chevy 13:1 compression camel humps fully worked 2.02 1.6 valves a tunnel ram with dual 450's is in the mail as is a new cam from herbert. out back is a t-350 4500 stall and 488 gears soon to be 5:13's, 12 bolt rearend. my best time to date is 12.53 @109mph with a 2.0 60 foot time i dont have slicks yet so the 2.0-2.3 60 foots are the norm, i shift at 6800-7 right now with the rpm air gap and 750 dp holley with the tunnel ram i will be shifting up around 8-8200 . future plans for the nova call for widening the rearend< only 33 inches now> and putting a straight axle under the nose with a 4 speed. heres a few shots form this summer 08

Re: 64 nova always in progress

Nice another Nova guy . Your future plans sound awesome, man pedal + high reving SBC = :D

Comment

cool nova dig the solid yellow paint

Comment

Welcome Nova, that's one wicked lookin' Freddy !!

;)

Comment

the "Freddy" name came about as the result of an inferior floor pan. you guys know that early novas had bad floorpans, well dad has owned probably over 20 differnt novas well one of them he had a 62 had no floor pans this was back before i was born maybe 1979? and he just tossed some plywood in there well his friends mom saw it and nicknamed it freddy! as in fred flintstone ;D well it stuck and whats really funny is this freddy has SOLID floor pans 8)

heres one from early 08yep you read right the core support says "barley legal" 8)

Comment

well the tunnel ram showed up today the came will be here next week, i will take some pictures when i can

Comment

Nice car...

looks good in yellow :P

Comment

thanks its been yellow a longgg time. this weeked i got it up on all 4's gonna replace the lower control arm drvers side. do the rear firewall and package tray seal them up since our track just went nhra thats a new rule. also gonna fix my neutral safety switch. lots of stuff to do!

Comment

Working...
                X