No announcement yet.

The War Wagon... decaring wars on the grocery store since 1966

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah.... when I said list... I meant wish list. I want to worry about getting it running first.... haha getting down to the nickle and dime stuff lol
    Hellinor- 2005 Mustang GT-Bolt ons, in need of a turbo

War Wagon- 1966 Bel Air Wagon-355 Crate motor, 700r4, flies pretty good for a brick...

Comment

• my second choice...http://www.ebay.com/sme/kmjperforman...p2047675.m2197
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• nice!

ordered a mini starter, a few less pounds isnt a bad thing.... also ordered a fuel pump and got the water pump bolts.
        need to paint the passenger side header and then run out to pep boys for new gaskets. then I can mount them for good.

War Wagon- 1966 Bel Air Wagon-355 Crate motor, 700r4, flies pretty good for a brick...

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
          i think these would look cool if in the budget... [ATTACH=CONFIG]n1058680[/ATTACH]

Fark me!...$440 for valve covers????? The world has gone mad.
          Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

• BTW, good progress on the WW!
            Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

• thanks. yeah those things are a pretty penny lol. I think the ones Ive got are just fine.... i.e I already own them haha.

my parts arrived today, gonna paint the fuel pump and get to work installing a few things, like the water pump, headers etc.

Ive got a little time tomorrow morning before my friend's wedding, so I can knock a few bits out.

Comment

• Yes show up to the wedding with dirt under your nails.
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                  Yes show up to the wedding with dirt under your nails.
                  I wore gloves.... I got smart finally haha

funny thing is I made it to the wedding by the skin of my teeth. like rolled up 1 min before the music started.

on a good note, got the driver side header fully mounted, gasket and everything, painted a few parts and got the water pump on. I also found the missing bolts from the power steering pump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shelty View Post

funny thing is I made it to the wedding by the skin of my teeth. like rolled up 1 min before the music started.

on a good note, got the driver side header fully mounted, gasket and everything, painted a few parts and got the water pump on. I also found the missing bolts from the power steering pump.

Unless you are the best man, you were right on time.
                    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• nope, wasnt the best man lol.

They also ran out of beer at the reception....which made for a sad me....

Comment

nope, wasnt the best man lol.

They also ran out of beer at the reception....which made for a sad me....
                        That is when you beat it!

Comment

Glad to see your priorities are in order......
                          http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

• lol yeah. the wedding was fun, ran out of beer, but they did go get more so that was a plus.....

no pics cuz I forgot, but I got the fuel pump mounted and the starter, now I have to figure out the wiring part of that, the old starter had different terminals.... so theres that.

Comment

• got the radiator back from the shop, checked out ok, so its going back in. I need to paint it, since most of the original paint has fallen off the tanks. but, this dumb hurricane is putting a damper on that.... waiting to put in the passenger side header on until I figure out the starter wiring, then its just coming down to small stuff like hoses and fluids and the TV cable plate. stupid hurricane caused an overtime assignment to be cancelled, lost out 13 hrs of OT so I might need to push back getting her running a week or two. pushing for end of the month... mostly just waiting on budget.

Comment

• got the radiator on, starters done, decided to return the summit starter and get a stock starter for a corvette as suggested by Scott. worked out better than expected. and once the summit one is returned, ill be ahead by a few bucks since the Napa starter was cheaper.

some plumbing was also done.

I need to get a bolt for the header as I lost one.

its getting there

Comment

Working...
                                X