Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deaf Bob
    replied
    Blast from the past! Those first micro waves were sure big heavy and expensive!

Leave a comment:

• Shelty
    replied
    there was a payphone that I saw recently. i cannot remember exactly where it was, something tells me it was at walmart. They still have payphones at the jail. I think they are like 3 dollars a minute or something like that.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    When was the last time anyone even saw a Public pay telephone, much less one that would make a call for a dime!?

Leave a comment:

• Shelty
    replied
    Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post

Predessor to the microwave oven. Cooked food by nuking it. Twice as big, twice as heavy, twice the power to use. Every light in the house would dim when you fired one up.
    dang, thats pretty crazy. I wonder if the food would set of a Geiger counter after it cooked.

isnt dropping a dime like snitching on someone?

Leave a comment:

• Scott Liggett
    replied
    Originally posted by Shelty View Post

yeah, its a tough job. lol

could have done better, but I suck firing weak hand unsupported. been working on it but can still improve. could have been worse tho, I could have had my shotgun break like one of the guys there.

whats a Radar Range? sounds like it would be fun.

Predessor to the microwave oven. Cooked food by nuking it. Twice as big, twice as heavy, twice the power to use. Every light in the house would dim when you fired one up.

Leave a comment:

• Casper
    replied
    Dime Bag Darrel from Pantera and the song Cemetery Gates instantly comes to mind. It was like predicting his own death with instructions on how not to do it. Make it quick, no vegetable action please. And it was.

Leave a comment:

• Huskinhano
    replied

I suppose next you're going to ask what "dropping a dime" is? LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Shelty
    replied
    Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
    You call going to the range, and shooting targets all day, and getting paid to do it work?
    yeah, its a tough job. lol

could have done better, but I suck firing weak hand unsupported. been working on it but can still improve. could have been worse tho, I could have had my shotgun break like one of the guys there.

Last edited by Shelty; May 29, 2014, 07:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Scott Liggett
    replied
    Originally posted by 68scott385 View Post

Showing our age are we?

Not many under 45ish would get that.

Old enough to know what happens to what happens when you put a ball of aluminum foil in one, and a mouse, and grasshoppers, house flies, and ,um, one of my Hot Wheels.

Leave a comment:

• Scott Liggett
    replied
    You call going to the range, and shooting targets all day, and getting paid to do it work?

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    I was thinking stove top (range) but RadarRange was a microwave, which was a product from using the Magnetron from Radar development. I'm not only old, I'm getting senile!

Leave a comment:

• RustyRodder
    replied
    I didnt....

Leave a comment:

• 68scott385
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post

Range? The shooting range or the Amana Radar-Range?
    Showing our age are we?

Not many under 45ish would get that.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    LAVA soap has become my friend.

nothing getting done today, I have the range today for work, and it is 35 a day to rent a trans jack, so I'm just going to get up at the buttcrack of dawn and pick it up from the rental place when they open tomorrow, then put it together so I can get the jack back to the place. hopefully wont take more than 2 hrs to get the transmission installed into the car. luckily I am off again tomorrow.
    Range? The shooting range or the Amana Radar-Range?

Leave a comment:

• 68scott385
    replied

...hopefully wont take more than 2 hrs to get the transmission installed into the car.
    Every time I say something like that it takes twice as long as it should.

GOOD LUCK

Leave a comment:

Working...
X