Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Moog catalog threw me a fubar. They show the wrong bushings for 73. They say it was a mid year deal but under Camaro it shows the right part numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by G-Motive View Post
      The Moog catalog threw me a fubar. They show the wrong bushings for 73. They say it was a mid year deal but under Camaro it shows the right part numbers.

Been dealing with that a lot lately.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• One of my cooler races. That Mustang was way above my paygrade and I felt like I gave him a run for his money.

Comment

• Here's an updated shot of the motor. When I ran that Mustang I had a hydraulic flat tappet in it and I was on a 175 shot. Now days it's got a solid roller and I'm on two kits.

Comment

• I'll try to throw in some timeline photos but most of them are gone and I'll have to do them 1 at a time.

This is basically what the car looked like when I first started this thread.

Comment

• This is me going full retard at Midnight Mayhem with the new motor. As you can see I just scored an old hood and cut a hole in it to clear the carb.

Comment

• This is what it looked like after I got sick of the ghetto hood....

​​​​​​​

Comment

• One of my more prouder moments.... To be honest with you guys I was surprised Jay even posted a picture of it

Comment

• And this is pretty much what the car looks like today. As you can see the car has gone thru a lot of changes and it's amazing I even still have it. I'm not exactly known for keeping cars around for very long.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bird at play.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	280.6 KB
ID:	1312877

Comment

• This was my next move but it's on the backburner at the moment. I've got another stroker kit sitting here that would put me right around 500 cubes.

Name:	image_77821.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	900.6 KB
ID:	1312882

Last edited by Sleeper73; January 26, 2022, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• The drag racing forum I just left was pretty sure a paint job would make it quicker. So much for being motorheads I guess.

Comment

• Let's see how this works to show the natural progression....

The first picture must have been around 2013 and the last was taken within the last 6 months

Name:	Screenshot 2022-01-26 235844.png
Views:	101
Size:	496.0 KB
ID:	1312888

​​​​​​​

Comment

• Last update and then we can let this drift back into the abyss. The car could use a better cage but I'm good to 10.00 at the track.

(P.S. I really hated the white interior that the car came with)

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200413_134144.jpg Views:	0 Size:	737.1 KB ID:	1312890

Last edited by Sleeper73; January 27, 2022, 12:41 AM.

Comment

• Junk in the trunk. The fuel pump is capable of feeding stupid HP so I use 1 pump for both the motor and the nitrous. The stock tank is still under the car for the street look but there's no telling what I might have in it if I'm out street racing or doing no prep. The top of the tank is open and I can use it for weight transfer.

Name:	73 Formula.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	821.9 KB
ID:	1312980

Comment

• Sweet car. How does it run?
                                Were you both Casper and G-Motive on here?
                                I saw Casper started the thread and G-motive posted updates of the car in the thread but both accounts are showing as "banned" now, whats up with that?

Comment

Working...
                                X