1985 Trans am t-top car i just picked up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1985 Trans am t-top car i just picked up

Traded my 2007 Suzuki 250 gz for this 1985 Trans Am today It runs and drives but needs some work the interior is in pieces and the seats are hit but it still had me from the jump exspecially after seeing all the cool pontiacs yesterday at the drag strip and still missing my 78 firebird formula
    Sammie Told me to eat Z-28's!

So your the guy in the other white T/A t-top car that laid those stripes for like a quarter mile?

Comment

it's got the wrong rear deck spoiler.. that is an 86 up.. 85 had the same one as the 82

Comment

The spoiler is the least of my worries at the moment but i just read that a few days ago 86 and they only came in flat black , the outside of the car is pretty decent missing the driver side rear ground effect but no biggy ..overall im happy with the car like it alot more then that 2.3l mustang was never really to big on the third gen birds was into the first and second heard alot of talk about the third gens pontiac was going through alot of changes during that time period so they changed the weight the 3rd gens are about 500lbs lighter then the 2nd ..According to an artical i just read they even wind tunnel tested these cars to make them more aero dynamic the effort that they put into making the third gens is pretty intriguing

Comment

Yeah im happy with being able to open my doors now and glad my shifter works right may have took a long time to do but wanted to get it right the first time around . Its running strong now and i have a parts list might take awhile to get everything on it but i will . Proud to be the owner and cant wait to get it cherry. Kinda fills the hole from the formula

Comment

yeah i typed the year wrong on accident must have been kinda excited after picking the car up anyway yeah i picked up another job and have been putting alot of time and money into the car lately but its came a long way since ive had it. i really like it and am more then happy with it so hopefully here soon it will be cherry. it is an 87

Comment

Glad to have another 3rd gen bird. Congrats.
              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Clock is ticking Fred, wishing you safe travels and tell your daughter I said hi.

This buds for you.

Comment

Good thing you live in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                  X