Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Remy-Z's '73 Chevelle

I'm in awe.

Remy man... that car is salvageable! BOTH ARE SALVAGEABLE!

Get it down to metal with a wire brush and see what it looks like before anything.

(that car is nicer than anything I own!)
    Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

Money and space, man. Housing is still on my ass because I have a 3rd car at my house (our roommate, another illegal thing..) they would shit bricks sideways if they saw a JY Malibu sitting behind my house!
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Well, been an interesting week...Found out the JY crushed the Malibu (as well as a LeBaron and Volare I was planning on raiding for parts), so that's out of the question. In the meantime, I've been busy...here's some pics:

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

It's still in WAY better shape than some $100K Dodge chargers I've seen. :
          Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

Originally posted by milkovich
            It's still in WAY better shape than some $100K Dodge chargers I've seen. :
            hijack... isn't it funny how we (me included) pay for the shape 100k for a Mopar, $100 for a 73 up A-body?
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

True, true...but in the case of a 68-72, what does $100 get you? LOL

Comment

It is a little bit more rusty in the roof,than mine was.I had the same issues around the back window,but as mine never had a vinyl top i didnt get those holes where the trim was.

Was it the blue Chevelle that got scrapped?.

Comment

damn that Chevelle getting scrapped is a bummer, hopefully you'll find you some parts. BTW where was the blue one at?

Comment

Yeah, the bluish/green '76 is the one that got crushed. It was at a JY near Tacoma, WA.

Comment

This was on CL tonight... if you're still in the market - it might be worth looking at

Comment

I'm waiting on a return call on a good '74 that needs an engine...it's pricey ($2K) but the body looks good...

Comment

true, but how can you go wrong for $139.00?

Comment

Originally posted by Buickguy
                            true, but how can you go wrong for $139.00?
                            Its worth that as scrap......I have to agree with Milk on this one, thats not really that bad.
                            Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Originally posted by Buickguy
                              This was on CL tonight... if you're still in the market - it might be worth looking at

What rear end would that have in it?

Comment

8,5 inch 10 bolt

Comment

Working...
                                X