X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• normal? on bangshift? I don't think that word means what you think it means
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Like "in-laws", it's a relative term.......

Dan
      Last edited by DanStokes; April 26, 2016, 08:53 AM.

Comment

• yes, but without the animosity.

Comment

• I've only got so many years of life left...are you ever going to get this done...

;)
          I'm still learning

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Holmes View Post
            I've only got so many years of life left...are you ever going to get this done...

;)
            Check out Bob stirring the shit pot!
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Holmes View Post
              I've only got so many years of life left...are you ever going to get this done...

;)
              Was ALMOST "done" but life kicked him in the nads... Had to flop a bit..
              Never fear.. It will run afore your Alfie ..

Comment

• Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post

Check out Bob stirring the shit pot!
                He drives a minivan... one must be nice to those less fortunate than the rest of us.

Comment

• I know Bob knows nothing about this, but today's distraction
                  So a couple years ago, I built this - a divideable kennel for my wife's dogs

it always was a work-in-progress

so as you saw a couple weeks ago, I built new kennels for the Heep.... today I started installing them
                  first was clean up some wiring

and move (again) the speaker

so here is what it looks like

it gives my wife some flexibility - she can haul one dog, or two dogs and her older dog gets worried when she can't see where she's going - so the kennel allows her to be in front and can access the front seat through the middle

this also gives the benefit of when she loses her keys - that she still get the dogs out - you can get into the front, but you cannot access the rear gate without keys... which was a problem because that was the only way to let the dogs out....

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                    He drives a minivan... one must be nice to those less fortunate than the rest of us.
                    Ouch!!!

Actually own two, plus three Alfa...have pity upon me oh great one.
                    I'm still learning

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                      I know Bob knows nothing about this, but today's distraction
                      So a couple years ago, I built this - a divideable kennel for my wife's dogs
                      Dude, you "Rube Goldberg" with the best of them. And I mean that as a compliment.
                      I'm still learning

Comment

• Rube Goldberg is unnecessary complexity - while I see that you have the lovely Donna fully controlled and sedated to you doing what you wish in the shop; I do not have my wife so controlled, happy and sedate. I learned this a week or two ago, a happy wife is a happy life - even if it means putting the '40 on hold while I find a way to keep her silly bloodhounds from eating her new Jeep. This device is the minimum required to perform the task - it replaces the device that did not adequately keep their molars off the plastic. So no, this is not a RB device, rather a KISS device.
                        Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; April 27, 2016, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• I see it as a SWMBO device.

But what do I know - my day job keeps getting in the way of the honey-do list.

I asked once what happens when I make a honey-do list.................THAT was an interesting look.
                          Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by STINEY View Post
                            I see it as a SWMBO device.

But what do I know - my day job keeps getting in the way of the honey-do list.

I asked once what happens when I make a honey-do list.................THAT was an interesting look.
                            I actually made a to do list for her... I'm LUCKY to still have my nads and life...

Comment

• so I had my wife load her heep back up....

I'm going to do a drawer and a shelf and it should be done except for the extras

I know some think it's animal abuse to build a smaller cage for such a large dog - actually, it's only people who want extra space for a dog, it's all about defensible space. Not just that but should bad happen and they be in an accident, not having a lot of room is much safer

Comment

• Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post

I actually made a to do list for her... I'm LUCKY to still have my nads and life...
                                A buddy and I, at a moment of stupidity, purchased work order pads for our respective wives...

Didn't need to use the AC in the house that summer.
                                I'm still learning

Comment

Working...
                                X