Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    everyone needs 2 soft tops for their FJ40, right? how about if I mentioned it was cheap (like ridiculously) and came with the doors?

Kinsey thinks it's cool, but what does she know?

doors
    Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; May 21, 2018, 07:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
    In passenger cars Diesels run in the same classes as Otto-cycle cars (that's a rule change in the past few years - used to be that there simply was no class for them at all). I'm not sure that Diesel cars would be at an advantage or a disadvantage or maybe it's a level playing field. Either way there's no way I'm going to be able to find out as ME LOVES her HHR and it's may job to make it last forever.

Dan
    truth be told, the only thing I miss about my ex-wife is her HHR.

Leave a comment:

• DanStokes
    replied
    In passenger cars Diesels run in the same classes as Otto-cycle cars (that's a rule change in the past few years - used to be that there simply was no class for them at all). I'm not sure that Diesel cars would be at an advantage or a disadvantage or maybe it's a level playing field. Either way there's no way I'm going to be able to find out as ME LOVES her HHR and it's may job to make it last forever.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
    Certainly too boring. Though ME's HHR is the way GM made it (in Mexico.....). Not mine to mess with.

Dan
    I've always wondered if there could be a diesel LSR in a HHR... know anyone who could find out :D

Leave a comment:

• DanStokes
    replied
    Certainly too boring. Though ME's HHR is the way GM made it (in Mexico.....). Not mine to mess with.

Dan

Leave a comment:

Working...
X