X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the "Iron Worker's Spud Wrench"

Comment

• half my order is here....

now to get the clutch kit and just a moment of time. That said, I may outsource the heavy lifting (literally)... we will see
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Hey Aaron, pardon me for asking a stupid question but I need some help with Jeep etiquette.

Not sure if this in gene pool, socioeconomic, geographical or ????? related

Why does it seem to be a requirement for the driver to hang his left leg and foot outside the body while driving down the street?

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
          Hey Aaron, pardon me for asking a stupid question but I need some help with Jeep etiquette.

Not sure if this in gene pool, socioeconomic, geographical or ????? related

Why does it seem to be a requirement for the driver to hang his left leg and foot outside the body while driving down the street?
          if you had as great of legs as we do, you'd hang it out there too.

you're welcome
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

if you had as great of legs as we do, you'd hang it out there too.

you're welcome
            For My Sammy,
            Getting the Doors off is a Real Chore, But, that "Highway Peg" is so I can be Ready to do a "FOOT PLANT" on the Rock
            you are coming up against, And Push Off, too save those Mall Crawler Chrome Rock Sliders You just Put On......LOL

Comment

Working...
            X