X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the "Iron Worker's Spud Wrench"

Comment

• half my order is here....

now to get the clutch kit and just a moment of time. That said, I may outsource the heavy lifting (literally)... we will see
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Hey Aaron, pardon me for asking a stupid question but I need some help with Jeep etiquette.

Not sure if this in gene pool, socioeconomic, geographical or ????? related

Why does it seem to be a requirement for the driver to hang his left leg and foot outside the body while driving down the street?

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
          Hey Aaron, pardon me for asking a stupid question but I need some help with Jeep etiquette.

Not sure if this in gene pool, socioeconomic, geographical or ????? related

Why does it seem to be a requirement for the driver to hang his left leg and foot outside the body while driving down the street?
          if you had as great of legs as we do, you'd hang it out there too.

you're welcome

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

if you had as great of legs as we do, you'd hang it out there too.

you're welcome
            For My Sammy,
            Getting the Doors off is a Real Chore, But, that "Highway Peg" is so I can be Ready to do a "FOOT PLANT" on the Rock
            you are coming up against, And Push Off, too save those Mall Crawler Chrome Rock Sliders You just Put On......LOL

Comment

• back to this
              I have no idea what's leaking..... dried it off, hopefully it'll start dripping again tonight

not from the usual seals

I wonder if this was my squeak...

hopefully I can get this apart enough to order parts and get this done... to recap, I'm putting an NV4500 in

Comment

• other then leaky, there's nothing wrong with it

so glue it and put it back together.

my plan is still the NV4500, but I have several things that need to be done now and this is drivable and useable. I do need to figure out where I put (for safety) the tuning computer... but outside of that.... time to use it again.

Comment

• Late but top off

Comment

• I was so afraid I'd have to get rid of Luigi if he didn't match my '40.... thankfully, it's a perfect match

Comment

• and time to start training Luigi to stay in the vehicle until it comes to a complete stop

Comment

• Time to fix an issue. If you turn the flow off to the heater, the truck will overheat. The fix is a bypass that opens when the heater valve is closed

the lines

installed.... probably should have got the 5/8" line but this worked with a bit of heat

Comment

• to wash the terrible taste of working on my wife's Jeep out of my mouth.... I worked on this a bit too

now it fits, fully assembled

Comment

• what is "some I'll probably never use on my '40"

answer

the 2" die, that is... but cool anyway

what I will use, though, battery tender

in that vein, did a bit of rearranging, didn't need double batteries anymore

I can use them in the Jeep for the new setup, so I went with a single (which I may move to the front and add an accessory tank in the back to help with its abysmal range)

in the jeep

jeep is also useful for teaching dog to jump into a car because it's much shorter

Comment

• starting the day with something simple... replacing an alternator

Comment

• backstory. clock would not keep time, rear signals would be possessed and simply come on. The second reason was the impetus of what's next, but I fixed the other problem as well
                                wiring is not something I enjoy

why didn't I add 6" to that loom? smh... lurnin'

and reinstalled... and it works, now to reprogram

Comment

Working...
                                X