Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flower Wagon

Its not what you were thinkin, is it?

So the wife tells me she needs a wagon to haul plants that she buys every year at an antique market...and I have to go with for the first time ever.
    Not to thrilled bout it, but if I gotta go I'm makin a wagon I'm not embarrassed to tug around. Started a couple days before and finished at 3am the morning of. Pulls like a dream with the big wheels and doesn't make a sound. Would you believe after all the years she's bought flowers here...this year the people dont show. I got a couple things for myself and I'm using it for the swaps this year as well.

Nice!!!!
    Formerly Shannon (aka: HillbillySailor). 2549 posts.

Comment

better engineered than my cars...
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

... you've not had to go all the years before, but this year you have to... and you've been MIA from BS.... what did you do to your wife? must have been severe if you're having to cart flowers.
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Sweet!
          Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
          74 Nova Project
          66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
          79 Chevy Truck Project
          1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

Nice job! Cool to see that it doesn't have "wagon steering" which can cause these to topple over - I think I still have some scars from my youth to prove it.

Dan

Comment

Lovin' the handle. 70's VW shiftiness at its finest!
              Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                ... you've not had to go all the years before, but this year you have to... and you've been MIA from BS.... what did you do to your wife? must have been severe if you're having to cart flowers.

lol...I tried to buy another car!

and Stiney...cant get nuttin by this guy! Amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by AFFORDILLAC View Post

lol...I tried to buy another car!

and Stiney...cant get nuttin by this guy! Amazing!

my job is connecting the dots ... I got some of that tonight, I brought the FJ40 home. I had to walk the dogs with her - better not let her see this thread, she'll realize she sold out too cheap

Comment

Lol...for some reason their scales way heavily towards non tangible objects...suckers.

Comment

Don't plants die every winter? Meanwhile, our stuff takes decades to go back to the soil. Yep, car junk is the far better purchase for longetivity.

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
                        Don't plants die every winter? Meanwhile, our stuff takes decades to go back to the soil. Yep, car junk is the far better purchase for longetivity.
                        but Afflac makes a good point, flowers dying allow us to live and bring more treasures home.

Comment

Very true, very true. I'm taking notes here, please carry on.....

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
                            Very true, very true. I'm taking notes here, please carry on.....

not even a snort out of our comrade's new name, afflac? sheesh, tough crowd

Comment

I snorted so hard I think I snotted by accident. Darn summer colds....

Comment

Working...
                              X