No announcement yet.

1966 F-100 EcoBoost & 1966 F-100 427 Side Oiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have not touched the EcoProject in 6 weeks. Daughter wanted her Bronco finished up, I am sure those with daughters will understand finishing that up first! LOL

Pretty much completed 1986 Bronco XLT. What a chore that was to try to sneak in between all the other things going on.

I have better pics in RAW format, just need to figure out how to convert them so I can post a few.

Hoping to get back on EcoProject after SEMA

Comment

• Got a daughter... Understand perfectly!
      Like having a wife you can never sleep with

Comment

• Love that Bronco. We have a girl at work that just bought one a month or so ago. She loves it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
          Got a daughter... Understand perfectly!
          Like having a wife you can never sleep with

that is so wrong, Bob. That you would even think of it that way is... well... wrong.
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

that is so wrong, Bob. That you would even think of it that way is... well... wrong.
            No.. They nag just like a wife when they leave home....
            "DAD! Don't do that!"
            "What did I do?" I never know what I do wrong..

Comment

• Bob, when you find yourself in a hole.... stop digging.... just sayin'
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• this got dark fast
                Hellinor- 2005 Mustang GT-Bolt ons, in need of a turbo

War Wagon- 1966 Bel Air Wagon-355 Crate motor, 700r4, flies pretty good for a brick...

Comment

• I have 3 daughters. I'm not going there. I have NEVER gone there.

Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                    I have 3 daughters. I'm not going there. I have NEVER gone there.

Dan
                    Likewise! Not a place to be even tho she looks alot like her mom did!

Comment

• that escalated quickly....

I think I need a show, this thread is making me feel dirty....
                      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
                        that escalated quickly....

I think I need a show, this thread is making me feel dirty....
                        I hope you meant "need a SHOWER"... cuz you just went there..
                        Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
                        Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
                        Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
                        Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

• I saw a really nice Bronco in this thread. Did you guys see it? That paint is awesome. I'd cry like a little girl when I scratched it the first time. Being a Bronco, you'll notice I didn't say "IF" I scratched it. Too dang pretty to jump a curb with!

Here's the Bronco I saw...

Did anybody notice the FC Jeep or the Ferrari hiding below the belt line on this Bronco?
                          Last edited by Beagle; November 3, 2015, 09:18 AM.
                          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• That Jeep is cool! Always wanted one but right from the get go they were priced out of my hands
                            Last edited by Deaf Bob; November 7, 2015, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• If you made daughters like you paint Broncos, my hat is off to you.
                              Stew K.

2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS 4x4 4.2 L6 Stock DD
                              1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser Adopt-A-Whale
                              1988 Chevrolet R30 Custom Deluxe L05 3L80 C&C
                              1974 Chevrolet Corvette 350/TH400 (Garage Art)

Comment

• Quickie build video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrIGp-_-SWU

Comment

Working...
                                X