No announcement yet.

1966 F-100 EcoBoost & 1966 F-100 427 Side Oiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new pair of quick fuel 750's and a warmed over NOS 427 Tunnel Wedge intake . .

Last edited by EcoBoostedF100; September 3, 2014, 08:02 AM.

Comment

I removed the edelbrock script from front of heads.. Remember this is a 352 with dual quads . LOL

Comment

When I get a bit closer to done I will add the show chromed Mercury script valve covers. For now the Aluminum CJ's will keep the dirt out

Comment

what a great day that was dropping the freshly done cab onto the freshly done chassis!

Comment

Comment

I did add disc brakes and a 1966 F100 Power Steering system.

Comment

no fancy spray booths for this one . . Be nice though!

With a fog still in the air . .

Comment

and finally parts of front clip in paint

Comment

Excuse the crappy cell phone pics but this is where it is at right now underneath

Comment

I am currently building a step header for truck. I used a Kobalt hammer someone left here for the "die" to make pip fit the flange. Now in under one minute I can form the pipe to home made flange for same fit every time.

Comment

As of yesterday this is where I am at with header build.

1 7/8" step to 2" primary. Trying to get pipe out as far as possible before turning. Much better than the chassis fit headers for a Mustang, Torino, Cyclone or other shock tower car.

Comment

with front clip on. I moved 3 times in 9 months so had to install clip for moves. It was then in storage until recent

Last edited by EcoBoostedF100; September 3, 2014, 08:27 AM. Reason: Photo's ended up on wrong spot . .

Comment

Comment

427 Interior:

Interior will be bone stock. Found NOS seat upholstery. Stock down to original radio. So until you lift the hood . . . (or maybe hear it run, lol)

Comment

Restored the stock heater, dash etc

Comment

Working...
                                X