No announcement yet.

1966 F-100 EcoBoost & 1966 F-100 427 Side Oiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that is beautiful stuff there... just... wow. I think I teared up a little.
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• I really like how you think - and keep things reasonable.
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
        that is beautiful stuff there... just... wow. I think I teared up a little.
        Thanks! Been a while since I signed in again . .

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
          I really like how you think - and keep things reasonable.
          Always! LOL

Comment

• Over 18yrs since I have driven the 427 Powered '66 F100 so a couple months ago dragged it out of storage and into shop.

Pretty much where it's at right now. Doing some major upgrades to the drivetrain and suspension/brakes.

Comment

• Major Brake Upgrade! Baer 14" 6 Piston custom fit. Always wanted to have better than the stock 1973-79 Front Discs. This should slow 'er down . . Same on all 4 corners!

Last edited by EcoBoostedF100; February 24, 2018, 11:31 PM.

Comment

• Since I had to change the bolt pattern because of a special order wheel I upgraded the 9" center from 28 spline to a much tougher 31 spline unit along with 4340 Chromemoly axles.

Comment

• While I was in there messin' around not sure how but my phone dialed up and ordered a new GV OD. Hate when that happens . .

Comment

• I also ordered by "Dream Wheels" that I have been wanting since 2009. Just got word Friday they will ship next wednesday!

Sneak Peek . .

Comment

• More setbacks with the health but keep plugging away. Hour here a hour there . .
                      A couple weeks ago started to build a new 304 Stainless exhaust system from the home made headers back. Right side is now done and left side up to rear axle.

Now that parts are rolling in hope to update this thread more often. Do have some updates on Eco2 also. (Sold Eco1 so I could finish Eco2 and 427 Truck)

Boss9 TT Project : Engine machine work now done except final balancing. Trying to decide which Trans to use for the 1500 daily driver HP. Supposed to meet up with Frank Merkl in next week or so when He arrives in PHX. Kinda leaning towards one of his C-6 Units either that or a Billet TH 400.

I did pick up a few more 1966 Trucks too. One is my daily driver a 1966 F100 Ranger. AZ since new.
                      A 1966 F100 4x4 2.7 Project kind of do I or dont I but have all the pieces to build from including a stock 1966 F100 4x4.
                      Last edited by EcoBoostedF100; February 24, 2018, 11:47 PM.

Comment

• VERY NICE! Those wheels look very sharp.

Comment

• I have been missing the updates!

Comment

• Good to see you back! Please keep us updated.

Dan

Comment

• Photobucket links being a pain. How about vids?

Making progress but but very slow. Not feeling well.

Last edited by EcoBoostedF100; March 24, 2018, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• Undercarriage. Exhaust and headers done & installed

brakes now also done

Comment

Working...
                                X