No announcement yet.

1966 F-100 EcoBoost & 1966 F-100 427 Side Oiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope the rest of the Family is AS PROUD of this Large Lawn Ornament as you looked in the Video !!
    Nice steers !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain View Post
      Hope the rest of the Family is AS PROUD of this Large Lawn Ornament as you looked in the Video !!
      Nice steers !!
      Ha! I wasn't in the video but thanks! Guy in video when truck was being unloaded was the nosy neighbor. He and about a 1000 of his friends all had exact vehicle when they first came out in 1943.

Best part is nobody has a clue what year/era the truck is. 1963-69 years of the N.
      Last edited by EcoBoostedF100; May 7, 2021, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• Neat rig.
        For some reason I thought you were in Arizona.
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
          Neat rig.
          For some reason I thought you were in Arizona.
          I am in AZ but truck not here yet. Trying to figure out how to get it home from eastern WA

Comment

• New video update on the 1966 F100 Raptor crate engine 10R80 swap. Getting close to that first test drive!

Comment

• Another update as of early this morning

Full undercarriage, interior, exterior and engine bay video of where truck is at today. Getting closer to completion but a lot of work left. Hoping within ne...

Comment

• Just freekin' beautiful!!

Dan

Comment

• The attention to detail is outstanding - over the top! So I would like to ask, Do you like the quality of the controls and duct/vents of the Vintage Air SureFit evaporator kit. Any thing you didn't like (or changed) with the install/kit?

Comment

• Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                    Just freekin' beautiful!!

Dan
                    Thanks much!

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                      The attention to detail is outstanding - over the top! So I would like to ask, Do you like the quality of the controls and duct/vents of the Vintage Air SureFit evaporator kit. Any thing you didn't like (or changed) with the install/kit?
                      Thanks Much!

Not 100% of it installed yet.

The underdash unit once in fits quite nice even thought I did not follow instructions and remove a large portion of the firewall insulation. Mine was too nice to cut up.
                      The plastic part for vent under dash looks a bit cheap and I will most likely upgrade the heater control knobs. Overall a pretty decent kit. I will use another in a different truck. I added extra knobs to run the 10 spd automatic to the Vintage control panel/duct piece. I will most likely get more '66 dash knobs and use them for the Vintage Controls. It will all do for now until I get truck on the road and have it pretty much sorted. Then I will pick away at little things until I get it where I want it.

Comment

• wow - this thing puts a lot of show cars to shame, simply top notch craftsmanship - and the best part - it looks like it's supposed to go there!
                        Inspirational.
                        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

• Originally posted by milner351 View Post
                          wow - this thing puts a lot of show cars to shame, simply top notch craftsmanship - and the best part - it looks like it's supposed to go there!
                          Inspirational.
                          the only surprise is that John took this long to find this thread.
                          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Finally! That first start run and test drive in the Raptor powered 1966 F100!

Very first test drive! It had been sitting on hoist for over 2 yrs for this engine swap. Raptor 450/510 Crate engine which is a 1 of 5 sold by Ford Performan...

Comment

• Patrick & Tammy
                              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Originally posted by milner351 View Post
                                wow - this thing puts a lot of show cars to shame, simply top notch craftsmanship - and the best part - it looks like it's supposed to go there!
                                Inspirational.
                                thanks a bunch! Here is video from this morning after I gave it a much needed bath. Longer test drive soon I need to wire up the lights, horn aux fuel tank,

Happy Memorial Weekend! A bit more progress on the F100Raptor. Front sheet metal now on it's ready for that first longer test drive but I have a Power Steeri...

Comment

Working...
                                X