69 Cutlass-project?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 69 Cutlass-project?

Find a junk Delta 88 and throw in a 455, if the trans breaks throw in the T400 from the 88. Slowly work on the rust, it doesn't look bad by midwest standards. Chevelles are way cool, but cool BOP's are few and far between. I wish I didn't have to sell my Lemans, I'm still in mourning.............Or you could just give it to me
    Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

i think the 455 idea is a good one. that things in really good shape. i wouldnt sell it. keep the wheels too ;)

Comment

You're gonna be sorry the moment you sell it...
        Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

YES INDEEDY :'(. ~J/W-OO6.

Comment

I like the colour and car,but as you say.You want a Chevelle more..sell it to someone who cares for it,and buy a chevelle that doesnt eveolve into a drivewayqueen.

And..if you like driving cars hard...Life is too short for numbers matching cars ;D

Comment

I have a set of heads at the machine shop getting freshened up-nothing special just a stock rebuild, and that's all I'm doing to the motor. I'll need to rebuild the carb and flush out the fuel system, go thru the brakes, and put a set of tires on it. Might get the a/c working then it's going up for sale.

I like the car, it's cool, but I don't want to waste any effort on a car that isn't what I really want. Arizona and California are full of cars that are as cool as this one, or would be with less effort than it would take to make this one stop rusting so that's what I'm going to do.

Comment

Rust :

Keep us posted when you do put it up for sale. I still don't have the "O" in my "BOP" collection.
                Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

I love the car but, looking at the wheels makes my stomach feel all queezy :-X

Comment

Originally posted by L98camino
                    I love the car but, looking at the wheels makes my stomach feel all queezy :-X
                    Like when you ask a girl out and she says "yes" queezy?

I know, I'm in love too.
                    Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

Working...
                    X