Looking for a four barrel intake for a Pontiac 350

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a four barrel intake for a Pontiac 350

A buddy just bought a '69 Pontiac Custom S. It has a 2 bbl 350. Wants to upgrade to a 4 bbl. Anyone have an intake laying about?

Attached Files
    Last edited by Scott Liggett; October 17, 2014, 04:19 PM.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

I dont personally have one, but these two are on CL within a couple hours of my house

Hellinor- 2005 Mustang GT-Bolt ons, in need of a turbo

War Wagon- 1966 Bel Air Wagon-355 Crate motor, 700r4, flies pretty good for a brick...

Comment

Todd?

Are you looking for a cast iron one or an aftermarket aluminum jewel? As a general rule, Offenhauser will provide anything they ever made though it may take a while to get it as they have to slot it into the production process.

Dan

Comment

All of the Pontiac manifolds are the same, so anything from a 326 to 455 will work. Oh, and no I don't have one. It's an upgrade I want to do eventually though.
        Last edited by mrocketscience; October 20, 2014, 10:34 AM.

Comment

The stock Pontiac cast iron 4V are excellent manifolds and are very hard to improve upon. Lucky co-worker, that's a really nice car!
          Tom
          Overdrive is overrated

Comment

I'm guessing Todd hasn't seen this thread. I'd PM him. While I think the manifolds will cross-fit I think there are different port sizes, etc. but that's my foggy old memory.

Dan

Comment

Check craigslist daily. My business partner had a torker 2 on his firebird (455) because that's what everyone used to swear by. Eventually, he realized that an RPM would be better for his build. When I went to buy rims for my truck on the other side of Orlando a few years back, the guy had a bunch of other stuff for sale... I picked up the Pontiac RPM for $100.

The RPM improved his throttle response and his idle vacuum.

Comment

I loved the front end and grill of that Pontiac ...

Comment

i can ask a friend of mine here in texas, he has a couple pontiacs and may have some old parts laying around
                  Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Just saw this. Its only about 10 miles from me.........I could snag it and ship it if your buddy wants to get real wild?

Last edited by STINEY; November 7, 2014, 02:21 PM.
                    Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Chad has changed his mind on this car a couple times. Currently, he is pestering someone for a 455.
                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Stiney... I think that is a 389 tri power....

Comment

Working...
                        X