64 Dodge Drag Week Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64 Dodge Drag Week Build

I have been working on building this car for going on 4 years now. It seems to be a step forward and two steps back the entire way. It's a 64 Dodge Polara. Its an aluminum gen3 hemi with twin 67mm turbos. Its got a moser fab 9, tubular front suspension, a 4 link in the rear. Hydroboost and discs all the way around. Its running the holley Dominator EFI setup. Right now I am waiting on the chassis to get re-done. Its getting a 25.5 chassis. Its a street car basically aimed at running in the modified power adder class at drag week. I am hoping to land somewhere well into the 7's when its all done. The engine is a big bore 426 with thitek heads.

awesome car but you should get the admin to transfer you over to the reguar project cars forum as you have a little more invested in this than 5 grand

Comment

And keep updating it!
      Looks to be a sweet build!

Comment

I posted here on accident. Admins can you please move it?

Comment

One of my favorite cars of all time...I'll be following along closely.....
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Just tell everyone it's car guy math, they will understand. love the car
            http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
            1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
            ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Russell View Post
              Just tell everyone it's car guy math, they will understand. love the car
              yup, wife thinks you spent less than $5000... ;)
              Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
              Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
              Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
              Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

Working...
              X