No announcement yet.

Skid Mark - how fast for 5k?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any action on the home front? I need a "Kitty" fix.
    Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• until I get the title figured out, this one is taking a catnap.

I guess it can be a trailer queen still getting a bbf, and shoved out of the way for goofy mustang DW under 5k car. I'm kinda bumming, but that means I can snort iron dust from the D0ve heads this winter, get a bigger cam, and run meth spray at almost 11:1. Pooor kitty killer.
      Last edited by Beagle; August 18, 2012, 05:04 AM.
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• ever thought of applying for a state issued vin and title?
        Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
        Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

• bonded title costs more than the car is worth - and it's sad because this turd is a ton better than the the white muttstang.

Comment

• really? last time i did it here in michigan it did not cost that much. biggest pain was the police having to take posetion of the car to go over all the parts to make sure none of them where reported stolen
            Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
            Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

• it's in the pipeline - this car is in MUCH better condition than the white car. I still wanna do it.

Here's a tidbit of information for the Fox guys I didn't know. LSC's have truly adjustable transmission crossmembers, they have a bolt that anchors it on the ends and a channel to slide back and forth. Rubber insulation pads. No wonder this thing weights so much more than a Mustang.

Comment

Working...
              X