Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way to win this challenge is to enjoy the car.
    Last edited by nesabo; October 2, 2015, 07:54 PM.
    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

don't make me poke your eye out....

Comment

<<< goggle
        Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

air tools

Comment

I have a pretty unique design in manifesting an eco friendly motor. As you would be well aware of everything has a resonance frequency but also multiple resonance frequencies in different hertz ranges, and it only works when you use a mechanical induced voltage reading from an added peripheral, if your keen to lead me in the right direction as who to approach, you will also be fully informed where this is leading. I have done 10 years of research and befriended a scientist in Brussels which all forms of correspondence being confirmed as workable and ingenious, I just want someone to listen me out then tell me from your own views that it won't work and explain where my friend in Brussels went wrong.

Thank you.

Comment

I got the whole car for less than $4K!!!
              It runs to, 30 MPH top speed. It's a bar hopper here at the beach house. Ha!
              Attached Files
              Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

30 for a golf kart is pretty quick! Looks like fun and if the batteries are not too old a good deal
                http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Russell View Post
                  30 for a golf kart is pretty quick! Looks like fun and if the batteries are not too old a good deal
                  I posted it in the wrong place but I guess it's Ok here. The batteries are brand new. So far I have less than $5000,00 in it but that is fixing to change. Last month here at the beach a drunk ran into it. Costing me about $3000.00 to have it fixed and repainted. He sent me a picture of it today in primer. The others are the damage done.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Cart is back together with a few additions to it. New head lamps with H/L beam with dimmer switch. Horn and new LED tail lights with 3rd brake light. Had to take the front axle out and put it in the press to straighten it out.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X