No announcement yet.

Horse with no name - 1987 Mustang GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not much to see. Pretty much stock black notch LX ... grey interior. http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...roject-neglect

I'm on the engine of the week (low buck - there SBG, just for you... low buck) 331, but with any luck I'll get the rotating assy out to be balanced on Monday.
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• white car on the trailer and heading to location X .. it needs too much for me to screw with it right now. I'll end up with the black one for DW more than likely. I'm too cheap to have the tires changes so I'll steal the turbines off THWNN for Neglect... that should keep it well within the Mullet boundaries.

No fears on it going to the barn, *everything* is going to the barn. In town house has to go...
      Last edited by Beagle; July 27, 2013, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• look, trees

Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; July 27, 2013, 01:20 PM.
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• Car is off the trailer at it's new home - sorry BBR, no pictures. Sticky accumulator or whatever the hell they put in an AOD, keeps popping in and out of gear. Not a lot of fun when it's halfway up the trailer. haha.

Comment

• Poison Gas (Keith) brought me a damn fine back deck to replace the rust encrusted piece on this car. Helluva a guy, thanks man! I'll get it on the car asap to stop the waterfall that I'm sure happens every time it rains.

Comment

• Keith is a hellofa guy - we helped out when he blew a headgasket during last year DW - it helped that I had Lohne's cell phone and he quickly got on the mic that the poison gas car needed an SBC headgasket - within minutes another guy in his class volunteered one. He and his co pilot had it swapped in less than two hours - helps in a car with no body work in the way!

So - black notch - 331 or 347? which heads? AOD?
                There's always something new to learn.

Comment

• So --- are we going on drag week this year? It's way closer to you than me..... which fox is going and with which engine????

TICK TOCK

Comment

• probably the black one, I'm not going to pre-register though. We'll drive up there and if there's a spot open, we'll go.

Comment

• is that the project neglect thread? I've lost track?

which engine?

does it run yet?

when's your first shake down pass?

You don't have snow as an excuse - what's the hold up?

Comment

• Originally posted by milner351 View Post
                        is that the project neglect thread? I've lost track?

which engine?

does it run yet?

when's your first shake down pass?

You don't have snow as an excuse - what's the hold up?
                        He's "retired" no time to get stuff "done"

Comment

• Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                          He's "retired" no time to get stuff "done"
                          that's no joke! I'm gonna have to go back to work so I can get something done. Next time I retire, I'm gonna get it right. Buy everything new, THEN retire. All this old crap wearing out around me is wearing me out.

Comment

• So which of these cars are you bringing on drag week?

tick tock

Comment

• Neglect. (Black one) It has a/c and a heater... It would be a walk up so I'm not taking chances with no a/c in a black car with mama on board during September in Oklahoma!

We'll see how it goes. I've made some progress on Neglect, but I'm living up to it's name.

Hell, I don't know John! Maybe old THWNN here with a Kubota 2.2 diesel and a roots blower/turbo!! Or a 460. Who knows...

Last edited by Beagle; February 28, 2014, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X