Pile 'O Parts C-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pile 'O Parts C-10

Here is my '71 C-10 Project Truck. This was an Ebay special that I purchased a few years ago. Funny how things always look better in the pictures. It took some time before I noticed it had cab lights which I really don't like. Someone had welded small plates over the light openings. The truck body has the usual middle of the country rust. As time past I also purchased a '69 with a 454 that we drive regularly. Last summer I acquired a '70 with a great running 6. I like the look of the 69-70 more so than the 71, the 71 already has 5 on 5 wheels and disc brakes. So here is the idea........
    Like many of you guys, I have too many extra parts and pieces laying around. I don't have an exact plan of what the end product is, however this is meant to be a project to use up some extra parts. So let the disassembly begin. I am starting with the frame, clean, repair and replace worn bushings and joints as needed.
    Attached Files
    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

nice start!! keep us posted George!!
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Interesting.

Dan

Comment

Off to a good start. I like the 67-72 style, even though the previous series is my favourite.

Comment

favorite Chev truck style.... do post often about its reformation
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Those make excellent little hot rods; have fun with it.
            Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

great looking trucks, stock or custom especilly the short box....
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
              X