Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shelty View Post
    I love that bucket dude!

also that mustang doesnt look too bad, you find a 60s mustang that DOESNT have rust in the 1/4s then it either lived in arizona or theyve been replaced in the 80s
    Yeah this one has had a full pan put in and also a trunk floor already. So while I'd rather have one that didn't need that type of repair, at least it's already been done.

Comment

• Since I derailed my own thread lol, maybe this should just be a general shop thread for me. I don't think I can change the name.

Comment

• Just got back from Troy NY where Eddie and I delivered the T bucket body back to the shop. We placed the body on the waiting chassis minutes before the owner showed up to check it out.

He was blown away, saying that the best decision he made was letting Eddie have free reign to do whatever he wanted with the paint job.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by VTJUNK View Post
          Just got back from Troy NY where Eddie and I delivered the T bucket body back to the shop. We placed the body on the waiting chassis minutes before the owner showed up to check it out.

He was blown away, saying that the best decision he made was letting Eddie have free reign to do whatever he wanted with the paint job.

dude that is sweet
          Hellinor- 2005 Mustang GT-Bolt ons, in need of a turbo

War Wagon- 1966 Bel Air Wagon-355 Crate motor, 700r4, flies pretty good for a brick...

Comment

• OK - we've been patient - where's the photo of the X frame all re-done and looking sweet?
            LOL
            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

• Originally posted by milner351 View Post
              OK - we've been patient - where's the photo of the X frame all re-done and looking sweet?
              LOL
              X2.....lets see it Andy!
              HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
              DW- 12,16,17
              "Stay thirsty my friends"
              The worlds most interesting man

Comment

• No Pontiac updates. Haven't touched it in a month. First all the jamming before we went to Detroit, and since I've been back I've been getting a bike done. May post pics of that, it's a little different. Mustang is coming along, wheel houses, quarters, etc. Haven't updated the computer yet either, so pic posting isn't going to happen until then.

Comment

• Get that computer upgraded yet Andy? (prodding).....
                  HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                  DW- 12,16,17
                  "Stay thirsty my friends"
                  The worlds most interesting man

Comment

• I know right? lets get to gettin' on that update...the suspense is killing us.
                    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• Hello????
                      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

• Any updates on this build? I must say I like the craftsmanship!
                        Last edited by christcrusader13; August 28, 2014, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• So I do still have this Pontiac. I welded up a new X-member and bought a nice pair of doors for it, but that's about it. I moved this past fall, and after throwing a battery and some gas in it, and a piece of plywood and a 5 gallon bucket to sit on, I drove it around a bit then into my trailer for transport to my garage at my house.
                          Last edited by VTJUNK; February 23, 2019, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X