Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Beam Decanter Bottles

Hey Guys and Gals,

I'm looking to you for some help in finding a new home for ALOT of VARIOUS COLLECTORS ITEMS. Most of which are 284 Jim Beam Decanter Bottles from 1960 to 1980. Some still have whiskey in them, and others have been drank or dumped. My grandfather is downsizing and he needs to find a new home for some of his many collectors items. Since he is reaching 80 years old and isn't as up to date on the computer, I told him I would try this and see if I can help him. If your interested please let me know, and if you know of someone who might be, have them get in touch with me! EVERYTHING MUST GO and NO REASONAL OFFER WILL BE REFUSED.

The Jim Beam Decanter bottles come in various forms of life, from antique cars, to John Wayne, to Elvis, to John Deere, to Faternal Order of Eagles, Elks, Moose, Veteran of Foreign Affairs, state land marks, golf tournaments, horse races, and much much more! Looking for something in particulare just ask and we prob. have something that you might like! Some things are still in orginal plastics or in mint condition. Even has old chilten manuels and other various other car collectibles.

All items are located in Milton, PA. You are more than welcome to come by and see what he has or you can simply ask and I will supply you with pictures and anything and everything I can to help you make a decision.

Located below is a list of antique cars we have.
    1970 Dodge Challenger (Plum w/Black Top)
    Yellow Dodge Hot Rod
    1969 SS Camaro Special PA Edition (Yellow w/Black Top)
    1969 Camaro Organge Hugger (Orange w/White Top)
    1957 Chevy Bel Air Convertible (Turquoise and White)
    State Trooper Car (Chevy)
    1935 Ford Clarmont Pickup
    Sand and Gravel Dump Truck
    1913 Model T (Black)
    1907 The Thomas Flyer (Ivory)

Re: Jim Beam Decanter Bottles

there is a place in Sugar Creek Ohio that deals in these decanters...the ones you have are super cool I have seen most in their store...
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Re: Jim Beam Decanter Bottles

Great suggestion........already called the guy and he wants us to send him a list of the Decanter bottles and what we want for them and he we decide what he's interested in and what he's not! Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
      X