No announcement yet.

NEW Ingenue Funny Car shirts...4-color!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW Ingenue Funny Car shirts...4-color!

Might have put this in the wrong place...admin's move if needed...thanks for looking guys!
    Last edited by musclecarjohn; September 21, 2011, 12:04 PM.

Weekend bump guys...!

Should have them late next week guys...thank you for all the interest...and support!

Comment

Weekend bump guys...!

Shirts were printed late this week after several rounds of proofs to approve,the UPS & FedEx guys know where I live now,lol.

They fine-tuned them color-wise until I was satisfied...and I think they look AWESOME!

Will hopefully be picking them up tomorrow and will ship out on Monday,if you haven't gotten your order in,now's the time guys...about a third are already spoken for...thank you for that support!

Comment

Heading to Bakersfield tomorrow morning guys...stop by our display and say hi!

Thanks again for all the interest in my stuff guys...really appreciate it.

Comment

Back from Bakersfield...

And the response to Ingenue was incredible...beyond our wildest imaginations!

Sold plenty of merchandise...but I need to sell more...so in order to do that,I will include two high-quality 5" Brooklyn,Speed & Machine decals FREE with every shirt ordered...A $5.00 Value absolutley FREE!

Thanks guys...lot's of Ingenue merchandise available,PM me...and don't forget to check out www.buickfunnycar.com for further updates!
          Attached Files

Comment

Special Christmas 2 for 1 pricing...LOOK!

Christmas is almost here guys...look at this special (last page):

Comment

Weekend bump guys...!

Come on...you know you want 'em!

Comment

Bump...!

Still supplies left guys...

Comment

Weekend Bump...!

So...who needs a shirt?

Comment

AAAAARGH! I wish I knew you were gonna put the CAR on the shirt before I bought the plainer version from you
                    STUGOTS

Comment

Weekend bump guys...!

Originally posted by groucho View Post
                      AAAAARGH! I wish I knew you were gonna put the CAR on the shirt before I bought the plainer version from you...
                      Both versions are still cool groucho...alot of people prefer the older retro style because it's just plain old-school cool but the new one...ahhh...real sweet with the car on it...you need one!

Comment

Working...
                      X