Black BS&M Hoodies are here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black BS&M Hoodies are here!!!

Super Heavyweight Fruit of the Loom Black hoodies are HERE guys complete with the 5" Brooklyn,Speed & Machine logo embroidered on the left chest!

These are not your typical lightweight hoodies but are constructed of a full 12oz cotton/poly blend (versus the typical 7-9oz of the hoodies I compared to),they feature metal grommets,double stitching and a two-ply hood for superior warmth and durability! They are the BEST I COULD BUY!

Due to demand,I've already had to re-order this item (which will be here today) so if you're in need of a real THICK and WARM hoodie with tons of style,look no further!

Limited sizing available in L,XL,and 2XL,they are currently on sale for $40/shipped...and I'll include two (2) 5" BS&M decals with each hoodie ordered...while supplies last!

Paypal accepted to [email protected] Thanks again guys for your support of Ingenue,the World's only Buick-powered Buick funny car...be sure to check out www.buickfunnycar.com soon as construction is almost complete!
    Attached Files

Weekend Bump Guys...!

Only a few left...best money can buy...get yours NOW!

Comment

Working...
    X