Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have new my race T-SHIRTS .. be in style with Big Dad motorsports !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have new my race T-SHIRTS .. be in style with Big Dad motorsports !

Shirts are white .. here is the logo .. its on the center of the shirt on the chest about 3" x 5" .. and on back about 10" x 5"

Can post actual shirt pictures in needed ..I ship them via US mail , you can pay me with Money order or check

for large and xl shipping included $22.50 .. 2xl is $24.50, if you order two ..I'll adjust shipping charges

pm me with any questions
    thanks !!
    sigpic

Re: I have new my race T-SHIRTS .. be in style with Big Dad motorsports !

WTH!! Arent the car and truck supposed to be silver? LOL.Might just have to get me one!Or two.

Comment

HMMMMM.....tryin to raise money to race that plymouth at the 51st March Meet?.....bring a California Car Duster with ya.....LOL
      The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

I'd go to Bakersfield again but

#1 ..not on Weds , I'd not show till late thursday

#2 ..I WOULD for sure rent a golf cart ..that was dumb not to all the people said not to ..go junp in the creek

#3 .. nose plugs for the manure pile ..

I'd have to sell 1000's of shirts to afford the fuel to get there ..I'll fly out
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigDad
          I'd go to Bakersfield again but

#1 ..not on Weds , I'd not show till late thursday

#2 ..I WOULD for sure rent a golf cart ..that was dumb not to all the people said not to ..go junp in the creek

#3 .. nose plugs for the manure pile ..

I'd have to sell 1000's of shirts to afford the fuel to get there ..I'll fly out
          ....but I sure felt privilaged to meet ya.......see ya next year !!!!!!!.......LOL
          The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

What a cool shirt...

Comment

too many leaker mopars
              my shirt mayend up looking like a french fry bag

Comment

Working...
              X