New retro dover drags strip t-shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New retro dover drags strip t-shirts

See our Store Page at www.doverdragstrip.com For our New T-Shirt Designs...Exclusively created by Me. I designed this 1961 style shirt (Date Dover Opened) ....as "IF" they had one one back then. Did it all 'old skool'- Hand Drawn And Hand screen printed 60's style. Used the original Entrance sign as a giude.These Shirts flew off our Goodie table at our 4th annual Dover Dtrag Strip Nostalgia Drags ,this Aug.
    Attached Files
    www.doverdragstrip.com

That was the First Draft....Heres the Final with the old sign shown.They're 21.95 -Free Shipping & Handling for S-M-L-XL...XXL extra. convenient 'Buy Now" buttons at Store Page Or click & print mail -in form...Call by phone with Visa or Mastercard...910-997-4444
    Attached Files
    www.doverdragstrip.com

Comment

THIS is one I remastered and hand drew,from my original Program cover art. Same Price & ordering process.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by dino the weirdo; September 17, 2012, 03:38 PM.
      www.doverdragstrip.com

Comment

Not To Be Forgotten Is This Years Event Shirt from our Nostalgia Drags with BONUS! you get a free dash plaque and decal with every order 'while they last' ...Event stuff is NOT restocked. See our store page for These and all the other Dover goodies.
        Attached Files
        www.doverdragstrip.com

Comment

Working...
        X