Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1971 Corvette Coup F/S

Hey,

I am selling my 1971 Corvette Coup. It has always been kept in a climate controlled garage and I am selling it through consignement at Deluxe Car Storage in New Hyde Park, Long Island, NY. I am asking $37,500 but I am very motivated to sell. All offers will be considered. The site has some good pics of the car but it is a stunning car "in the flesh". It is very fast--I never raced it on a track but given the setup on this car, I am sure it would perform well on the strip. It is street legal and is lots of fun to drive. It has been called "bad-ass" and I agree.

Here is the link: http://www.deluxecarstorageandsales....250892604.veh#

There's a ton of upgrades, mechanically, suspension and interior, to the car not listed here. The engine was dynoed at rebuild 1.5 years ago. It's an LS5-454 stroked up to a 496 cid. Peak HP is 655@6700 rpm and peak torque is 625@4100 rpm (I have the dyno sheet). Engine compression is 10.2:1 and it runs great on high-octane pump gas. It's a solid roller lifter cam, .700" lift, with a single plane intake, rectangular port aluminum heads with a 950 cfm Quick Fuel carb. It has power steering, power brakes and handles beautifully. The tranny is a rock solid TH400, reverse manual valve body with a Hurst Quarter Stick. It can be shifted manually at the desired rpm range as a three-speed, or it can be left in "3" and be driven fully automatic.

I also had installed new Hooker Headers and Hooker Side Exhaust pipes on the car with Classic Chambered 3" inserts. This car is loud--I mean, good loud!

Feel free to email me at [email protected]. Thanks for looking.

Paul
Working...
X