ORIGINAL 1970 L78 NOVA SS 396-375 H.P. WITH G.M. CANADA DOCUMENTATION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ORIGINAL 1970 L78 NOVA SS 396-375 H.P. WITH G.M. CANADA DOCUMENTATION

I've owned this Nova for 12 years now and it's time for a change.Solid number 2 car.Used only for car shows and she's won a few.Kept in temperature controlled garage.396-375 H.P.,4 speed,3:55 12 bolt,factory guages,am/8track.Insured and appraissed for $45K.Asking $34K or trade for 32-33 -34 Ford hot rod.Have G.M.Canada docs to prove car's originality.Also 4 big binders with invoices and repair receipts going back 35 years.Block is now a 454 LS6 and auto tranny is a 4 speed...everything else is original to the car....factory square port heads,intake,carb,rear end and body.Pics are 3 years old.Since then I've spent few more thousand on detailing and the body was wet sanded.If you'd like more info please PM or email me.Thanks,Bill.

Very nice car ... will always have a soft spot for Nova's !

Comment

Pretty car Bill, good luck with the sale. Whereabouts in Ontario are you? It's a big province!! I'm going to guess Oshawa, the home of GM Canada.

BTW, if anyone here is interested in the car and would like a pair of local eyes to take a look at it, I'd be glad to do so if it's within a reasonable distance for me.

cheers
      Ed
      Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
      07 Mustang GT with some stuff
      88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

I'm in Ottawa Ed.Thanks for the offer.

Comment

Working...
        X