Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1933 Buick,.. Series 57 gangster, family, Street Rod project

Hey All,

(This car has a late model engine trans and rear end, Buick 455/ TH400 & 9" Ford rear axle installed)

I have had this in the back of the barn for a number of years (9 to be exact) and just recently decided wasn't going to finish it, This is a 1933 Buick series 57 4Dr. sedan. the wood in this body is rock solid and in great shape (except for the top bows and a couple pieces for the back window) the doors open and close with authority, the only rust I could find in the car was in the dog legs and they are both very small easy repairs to make, there is a rust hole about the size of a grain of rice on the rear floor section.

I Pulled this car out of the Barn along with the parts I was collecting for it,.. got busy and installed the 1972 Buick 455/TH400 and 9" ford rear end, this instillation required no cutting at all and everything fit like a glove,... this will make someone a very classy, unique Family Rod,... ( this car is a project and needs to be finished,... it doesn't run now,... the engine does turn over and did run when taken out of the donor car 4 years ago,.. been in dry storage sense )

I am offering this car as you see it for $7,500.00, I have a number of parts that goes with it,... 1933 was the lowest production year for Buick and they almost went out of business that year,... this is a very Large, Rare & Classy car

if your interested contact me by PM, or email me at [email protected] I will be glad to send additional pictures to serious people. (this car is in Michigan)

Re: 1933 Buick,.. Series 57 gangster, family, Street Rod project

Bump,.. with a couple more pictures,.... lot's of weird trade offers, but I need the cabbage,.....

Comment

Working...
    X