Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1969.5 Maverick Pro Stock Tribute Car SOLD!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1969.5 Maverick Pro Stock Tribute Car SOLD!!!!!!

Car has been traded for a Pro Street Fairmont! Thanks!

Rust free, very early Maverick that was being built as a Pro Stock tribute car. Known as '69.5 since the ignition key is on the package tray, not the steering column. Titled as a 1970. Car has a clear Iowa title in my name and has current tags on it. Car is originally from Oklahoma and has been in storage since the late 70's or very early 80's inside a body shop.

4 Point period correct roll bar is tacked in place, glass hood with scoop, correct Fenton Gyro 15x11 and 15x3.5 wheels with new M/T Sportsman Pro tires (29/12.50x15 rear, 28/7.50x15 front), new Lakewood traction bars (Maverick specific, not generic), restored stock gas tank (not reproduced so body worked and professionally sealed), mounts for SBF, Windsor or Cleveland and tranny mount will take a manual(pedals are in place) or C4, new aluminum radiator, new poly seats and sliders, all glass is good, disc brake front, new custom Quick Performance 9" rear with new Moser 31 spline axles with drum brakes rear and the list goes on!

Will sell as a roller (everything I have for the car except the Fenton wheels and engine/tranny) with 15x8.5" US Indy slot rear wheels and 15x3.5 for $5250

Add the Fenton wheels and new M/T tires, the price is $6750

Add a fresh Top Loader, period correct Hurst Super Shifter (the real deal, not the new street version one), clutch, pressure plate, steel flywheel and a new Lakewood scatter shield for an additional $1750. WON'T sell this setup until the car is gone or with the car, don't ask!

Will sell with the 351C/Top Loader, tunnel ram, carbs...everything I have for the Pro Stock tribute car for $12,000. That includes a complete 1970 351C 4bbl closed chamber engine, another 351C bare block and crank, another NOS tunnel ram, new headers, new roller rockers, new guide plates, etc. Lots of parts!

I also have 302, 302roller, 351W, 351C, 429, tunnel rams, dual quad setups, single plane intakes, C4, C6, AOD or the 4 speed.......lots of engine/tranny stuff to choose from. I can put together a package about any way you want to go here.

Message me here for quickest response. I will consider trades. Hit me up, you never know. Clear titles are preferred but not a deal killer. ABSOLUTELY NO boats, quads, campers, diesels or bikes. Into 62-67 Novas, Pro Street, Anglia, Thames, Willys, 42-56 Ford F100 pickups or panels, Fox Mustangs, 64-66 Mustangs and Fairlanes.....the list goes on. Try me.

Delivery is possible and I'm not afraid to travel for the right deal. Car is in Iowa.

Have lots of pictures.
    Thanks,
    Steve
    Last edited by LM14; July 21, 2016, 10:51 AM.
Working...
X