75 Chrysler Cordoba, in Friendly, WV, Las Vegas car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 75 Chrysler Cordoba, in Friendly, WV, Las Vegas car

I just joined this site and figured I'd just as well list ol blue here. She's a 75 Chrysler Cordoba I've had for years. It's in very good condition but very original condition. It has 74,000 miles on a 360/904 drive line. It ran great but marked it's teritory with drips so I pulled the motor and trans. The trans was rebuilt and the motor was treated to mew gaskets and seals. We had problems getting the sprag to line up and had the converter in and out several times and must have damaged the front seal. Of course we didn't know till we added the fluid. Anyway, that needs addressing but it's not a big job. While the motor was out I added a Hughes Engines Whiplash cam, matching springs, lifters, and seals. With dual Flowmaster exhaust, this thing sounds sweet! The PS front fender was ripped so I cobbled a fender together so I could drive it. Since then I bought a nice fender from Desert Valley Auto Parts. I have some extra parts I've gathered up for it too. I replaced the master cyl. and some front suspension and steering components to make it safe. I drove it 2 1/2 hrs to the mopar nats and had no problems. It drives nice and rides good, it's a comfortable ride. It would make somebody a great entry level car or just a dare to be different ride. I'm just tired of it and wanting to start my truck project. It's in Friendly, WV 26146 and can be driven any place reasonable. I'm asking $7500 It's a rust free, running, driving, reliable, comfortable, mopar. How rare is that? (big grin) I'm told MOPAR stand for Mostly Old parts and Rust 304 684 7980
    Attached Files
    Last edited by addes426; September 23, 2016, 10:31 AM.
Working...
X