1994 Ford Ranger Splash 460/c6 new price $9,950 or offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1994 Ford Ranger Splash 460/c6 new price $9,950 or offer

1994 Ford Ranger Splash, 460 cubic inch engine, C6 transmission. Just completed with about 2000 miles. Driven daily. Built to compete in Hot Rod Drag Week and Rocky Mountain Race Week events. Street legal. Tilted, state safety inspected, and licensed. Complete build book and build photos go with the truck, along with build notes, instructions, and parts receipts. Please contact me for details and any questions you may have. Located near Neosho, MO $9,950.00 or offer. Message me for my phone number.

1969 Thunderbird 429 block and heads with a new crankshaft to make 466 cubic inches
    Lunatic 290 camshaft, lifters, springs, and pushrod guides
    Holley 750 cfm carburetor, Edelrock Performer intake
    GM style HEI distributor
    Functioning cowl induction hood
    New radiator, shroud, and two 12” electric fans that are temperature controlled and adjustable
    Rebuilt c6 transmission with shift kit and higher stall speed convertor, Winters lockout shifter
    Driveshaft safety loop
    3:73 Ford Explorer posi trac rear (used) Cal trac style traction bars, new air shocks
    Wide rear wheels with nearly new drag radials (about 2000 miles)
    New battery
    All original gauges in the dash work, gps speedometer in the original gauge cluster, and an addition 3 electronic gauge panel is under the dash
    New Autometer shift light tachometer.
    Functional heater and radio
    Power steering and 4 wheel power disc brakes
    Complete new exhaust
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wz junk; October 2, 2020, 07:35 AM. Reason: updated ad with new price

bump for visibility, Neat truck!
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Updated the ad with a new price. Contact me with a message from this board.

Comment

Working...
      X