1979 Chrysler 300 For Sale in CT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1979 Chrysler 300 For Sale in CT

My 300 is for sale. Not something I really want to do, but I need to do it.

Here's the LINK chronicling the build.

Currently it sits outside in the car canopy with the engine/trans, K-frame out.
    The interior is very clean vinyl, the original corinthean leather is beat, but stored in my attic.
    Numbers engine/trans need rebuilds. Have a decent 360 (the one I had in the car last year) and a working 727 for it.
    Needs exhaust. Get it from jegs for a 73-74 charger, same car.
    Needs a good carb. Had a non-emissions thermoquad on it, the bowl cracked, sold it at a swap meet. I have the original thermoquad still for it.
    K-frame is powder coated white and have solid isolator bushings to use. Need tie rods to complete the suspension.
    Anything original/unique to the car that was pulled was kept. Including another grille, and some spare parts.
    have an NOS wheel well moulding and fenderlouver too. and 3 NOS decals for the original hubcaps.
    Wheels are Torque Thrust 2s, 18x10s with 285/40s and fronts are 16x8s with 245/45s.
    If you don't want those, I'll put tires on the original 15x6 wheels.

after all that, the last sore spot (in my eyes) is the lower chrome. Bumpers should be re-chromed/replaced (I have NOS front bumperettes) and the lower moulding could stand some repairs.

I really can't put a price on this, I'm way to wrapped up in it to think of a fair price. You can PM me here, reply to the topic, or send me an email cudazappa at comcast.net I'd be more than happy to talk about it and help it to a new home.

For transport, I can have a jig made up to roll the car on. Or if springs hits and I still have it, I'll put the motor/trans and the front suspension back in it.
Working...
X